Anyone still play Pokemon when they're bored as hell?... vol. im a big kid idgaf

I'm gonna finish up or start over on emerald on my psp.. ughhhhhh I have to start all over! I might just stick to gold version or something.. the best one
pimp.gif

It's like the new "thing" at my school (fyi, I'm a HS senior). Cats carrying gameboy colors all around trying to "catch 'emall". It's funny as hell, cuz they don't know that I'm gonna whip out the Gold cartridge and drop some knowledge w/ my army of super pokemon
pimp.gif

Had like all 99s on blue and red.

The connector cord was probably the greatest invention of elementary school.

I might fire up some Chrono Trigger on the SNES. My xbox is at the repair center. It's raining here in Philly and boring as hell.

I wonder how chrono trigger would look on a 46" LCD. First I have to find the box where I stashed all my SNES goodies.

i have 150 pokemon on blue version including mew... so that means i missing one... DAMN Kangaskhan!!!!

Haven't played it for many many years but one day im going to catch that kangaskhan

Pokemon announcing remakes of GOLD/SILVER?
Adding it all together, a teaser by Japan's Pokémon Sunday TV program points to an announcement next weekend that Pokémon Gold and Silver will be remade.
The tease, offered this weekend, said simply that Pokémon Sunday would have a "world-exclusive first announcement," on May 10 during theprogram's Pokémon Game Arena segment.

Oh, but there's what you say, and then there's how you say it. Or, more importantly, where you say it. In this case, it was saidunderneath two gold and silver confetti-filled balls. (depicted). Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMM. What could that mean?

From Bulbanews: "It is also theorized that Junichi Masuda will appear on the show to make the announcement, since he did so both last month and themonth prior in regard to other game-related scoops."
http://kotaku.com/5238119...remakes-take-gold-silver

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still bring my GB/GBA with to take a dump, if my phone's being charged....

Blue/Red & Saphhire/Ruby:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
It's a wrap if they remake Gold n Silver. Silver was my fav one in the series growing up.

Managed to get it running using an Emulator on my Sony Ericsson.. now whenever I'm at work taking a deuce I whip out the phone and start playin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

eek.gif
It's a wrap if they remake Gold n Silver. Silver was my fav one in the series growing up.

PLEASE MAKE ONE FOR GBA I BEG YOU. PLEASE NOT JUST FOR DS!!!!11
eek.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

eek.gif

eek.gif
OHHHHH YEAH!
pimp.gif

Gold Version > All
I don't care what y'all say, and btw GBA Pokemon > DS Pokemon.

eek.gif

eek.gif

There IS a fan made version floating around the internet..came across it a year or so ago..joint was spot on.

Wasn't able to play it on the DS, tho.
ohwell.gif
Just the emulator.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

I might fire up some Chrono Trigger on the SNES.
The greatest game of all time IMO.

I'm iffy about remakes of any Game Boy Pokemon games because they won't have the glitches. After you beat the game, 99% of the fun was exploiting howglitched to hell the games were.

EDIT: I remember reading somewhere that you can get Mew in Red and Blue through a glitch before you fought Misty. That actually blows my mind.

eek.gif

eek.gif

There IS a fan made version floating around the internet..came across it a year or so ago..joint was spot on.

ohwell.gif
Just the emulator.
really?
can i get a pm? thanks

Man I remember when I caught all 496 in Pearl It was such a win. The first time I caught them all and I moved all the one from my preives games that wereruby/sapphire/emerald/collusiem 1 & 2. I stuck with it and caught them all as before I just quit 1/3 the way in.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Anyone else find it sorta hard to play games now if there is no reward in it ?

Microsoft / Xbox has me like this .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ya im like that now. i wont even touch my PS2 because i dont get any achievements. Xbox 360 FTW

same here, i hate myself for it

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

eek.gif

eek.gif

ohwell.gif
Just the emulator.
really?
can i get a pm? thanks
Google Liquid Crystal. I don't have it anymore.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Anyone else find it sorta hard to play games now if there is no reward in it ?

Microsoft / Xbox has me like this .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ya im like that now. i wont even touch my PS2 because i dont get any achievements. Xbox 360 FTW

same here, i hate myself for it
I like achievements too
but for these games there is a reward for playing them called FUN.
lol

Back
Top Bottom