Anyone still play Pokemon when they're bored as hell?... vol. im a big kid idgaf

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
at those new ones.

if it's not Red/Blue get the !!@* from round me.
wooord

last year I had all my roommates playing blue version for about 3-4 weeks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

indifferent.gif
at those new ones.

if it's not Red/Blue get the !!@* from round me.
wooord

last year I had all my roommates playing blue version for about 3-4 weeks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Is this your roommates by any chance?

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Anyone still remember how to do the cheat code to duplicate your pokemon ?
For Items
Before you do this, arrange all of the HMs in your bag in order (HM1, HM2, etc.) Then, place the item that you wantduplicated under the last HM.
1. Go to the city where Giovanni's gym is. (I believe it's the second city.)
2. Talk to the old man who is pacing around in the middle of the city. It shouldn't be too hard to find him. He'll ask you if you want to learn aboutsomething. Just say no.
3. Fly to the Lava city. I forget it's name, but the gym leader is Blaine (if I remember correctly.)
4. Go to the right edge of the city and surf up and down on the coast line. Be sure to go all the way down and all the way up whenever you change directions.
5. Go up and down about 15-20 times. If Missingno doesn't appear, try again.

For Pokemon
1. Go to any pokemon center. Save right before you go inside of it.
2. Go to the PC. Go to deposit pokemon.
3. Select the pokemon you want duplicated, and deposit it.
4. While it's depositing, quickly turn off the Gameboy about halfway through the process.
5. Turn the gameboy back on, check to make sure the pokemon is still in your party, then go to the pc and there should be a copy of it there.

All from memory.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Ridgemont Fly

Anyone still remember how to do the cheat code to duplicate your pokemon ?
For Items
Before you do this, arrange all of the HMs in your bag in order (HM1, HM2, etc.) Then, place the item that you want duplicated under the last HM.
1. Go to the city where Giovanni's gym is. (I believe it's the second city.)
2. Talk to the old man who is pacing around in the middle of the city. It shouldn't be too hard to find him. He'll ask you if you want to learn about something. Just say no.
3. Fly to the Lava city. I forget it's name, but the gym leader is Blaine (if I remember correctly.)
4. Go to the right edge of the city and surf up and down on the coast line. Be sure to go all the way down and all the way up whenever you change directions.
5. Go up and down about 15-20 times. If Missingno doesn't appear, try again.

For Pokemon
1. Go to any pokemon center. Save right before you go inside of it.
2. Go to the PC. Go to deposit pokemon.
3. Select the pokemon you want duplicated, and deposit it.
4. While it's depositing, quickly turn off the Gameboy about halfway through the process.
5. Turn the gameboy back on, check to make sure the pokemon is still in your party, then go to the pc and there should be a copy of it there.

All from memory.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My boy brought Red to school senior year of HS had all of us acted like some dope fiends trying to play in class.

after a night out, i woke up at 7am to my roommate playing pokemon emerald. i woke up again at 10am and he was still curled up in his bed playing. hes 20 yearsold i believe.
i still play pokemon on my pc when im bored...

Originally Posted by ThiPham

was it possible to even catch mew on red and blue version? I never got the answer for that one

yessir, i got that

I just started blue again 2 days ago, cuz i got iit on my PSP and physics is mad boring

eek.gif
I was JUST thinking about playing Pokemon again on my computer lastnight. Well, it looks like I'll be playing Blue again
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom