Anyone into androgynous women?

Y'all really don't know who Grace Jones is?

And I feel you OP, not really my type per se, but some of these chicks have crazy swag
pimp.gif

Y'all really don't know who Grace Jones is?

And I feel you OP, not really my type per se, but some of these chicks have crazy swag
pimp.gif

Yessir. Pixie cut. Not that there is anything wrong with the andro look or anything but some of these pics are just girls w short hair lol

Yessir. Pixie cut. Not that there is anything wrong with the andro look or anything but some of these pics are just girls w short hair lol

if your saying girls with short hair but still look mainly feminine then yes. if you're refering to ole boy with the high top on the first page then no and may god have mercy on your soul.

if your saying girls with short hair but still look mainly feminine then yes. if you're refering to ole boy with the high top on the first page then no and may god have mercy on your soul.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Post your pics please
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Post your pics please
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom