Anyone here work for Nike?

Beat the grass and the snakes appear! Just make a post on how another company makes better product than Nike then SWOOOSH!!!! Rock Deep used to work for Nikefor a minute, but he got fired!
roll.gif

Beat the grass and the snakes appear! Just make a post on how another company makes better product than Nike then SWOOOSH!!!! Rock Deep used to work for Nikefor a minute, but he got fired!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Hey DC,

As a paying consumer, I believe that adidas makes subpar athletic performance shoes and gear compared to Nike.

And I don't work for Nike, I just buy their stuff for basketball and training purposes over adidas' offerings.

But yo, at the end of the day, why is it that adidas can't seem to make GR shoes that fit the human foot as well as Nike's do?

When adidas starts putting out GR performance shoes consistantly featuring decent cushioning, traction, and reasonable forefoot flexibility, let me know.

Hey DC,

As a paying consumer, I believe that adidas makes subpar athletic performance shoes and gear compared to Nike.

And I don't work for Nike, I just buy their stuff for basketball and training purposes over adidas' offerings.

But yo, at the end of the day, why is it that adidas can't seem to make GR shoes that fit the human foot as well as Nike's do?

When adidas starts putting out GR performance shoes consistantly featuring decent cushioning, traction, and reasonable forefoot flexibility, let me know.

Hey DC,

Hey DC,

Hey DC,

Hey DC,

Back
Top Bottom