Anyone here work for Nike?

Hey DC,

As a paying consumer, I believe that adidas makes subpar athletic performance shoes and gear compared to Nike.

And I don't work for Nike, I just buy their stuff for basketball and training purposes over adidas' offerings.

But yo, at the end of the day, why is it that adidas can't seem to make GR shoes that fit the human foot as well as Nike's do?

When adidas starts putting out GR performance shoes consistantly featuring decent cushioning, traction, and reasonable forefoot flexibility, let me know.

Hey DC,

As a paying consumer, I believe that adidas makes subpar athletic performance shoes and gear compared to Nike.

And I don't work for Nike, I just buy their stuff for basketball and training purposes over adidas' offerings.

But yo, at the end of the day, why is it that adidas can't seem to make GR shoes that fit the human foot as well as Nike's do?

When adidas starts putting out GR performance shoes consistantly featuring decent cushioning, traction, and reasonable forefoot flexibility, let me know.

Hey DC,

Hey DC,

Hey DC,

Originally Posted by clkru

Hey DC,

So? You can go and play in some Manolo Blanik pumps for all I care. Probably look good on you too! All I know is what works for me!

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

Beat the grass and the snakes appear! Just make a post on how another company makes better product than Nike then SWOOOSH!!!! Rock Deep used to work for Nike for a minute, but he got fired!
roll.gif

IMO... Adidas, New Balance and Asics all make better running shoes then Nike.
However if I stated that same opinion but used insults and taunts to serve my agenda then some on here wouldnt appreciate it or even accept it.

For example:
* "Adidas, New Balance and Asics make better running shoes then Nike and those who disagree are blinded by the swoosh and I know better."
* " I go to Fashion week in New York and no one there still wears Nike. Its just unfashionable so if you do wear Nike you are unfashionable and blinded bythe swoosh.
roll.gif
"
* "Nike Zoom causes injuries. I dont have scientific proof but Im know Im right because of the people I know. You will have to take my word over actualfacts and if you dont you are blinded by the swoosh, unfashionable and a skatboarder. If you dont like what I post and tell me to leave Niketalk its becauseyou cant handle my truths.
roll.gif

I may work for nike in the near future again though.

Nike Zoom Vomero 4+ still sells better than a lot of "Neutral +" shoes.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

I work for Nike,Adidas & Reebok and I have a interview for Peak tomorrow

Which footlocker you workin at?
roll.gif
I dont get this thread. What isOP's point? I'm sure not only do people work for em, there are probably execs that come in here as well.

Man... someone actually gets a hard on saying my name and saying the same thing every time they get a chance.

Should I send you an autographed picture of myself so you can put it up in your room and diddle yourself to it?

Im beginning to think you play for the "other" team switch hitting.. and hey.... if thats you buddy.... ayooo all you want or need to... more powerto you and your balloon knot....

But Im not your type whatever that is Rainbow Warrior.

Beat the grass and the snakes appear! Just make a post on how another company makes better product than Nike then SWOOOSH!!!! Rock Deep used to work for Nike for a minute, but he got fired!
roll.gif
Hey DC you better have concrete proof before you state something like this here....you can't hide behind your numerous logins to save yourbutt from a defamation lawsuit...

Forgive him jmizzo.. . he knows not what he speaks of... I just think he loves me. No grown man of self respect would say another mans name so often knowinghe's speaking our of line with lies if he werent just down right in love with him.

I mean thats the only thing it could be right? DC loves me? Has a "thing" for me John Amechi style, Brady Anderson like, in a Greg Louganis sort ofway with a touch of Otis Thorpe? He doesn't realize I have his several IP addys.. and can pin point his every log in..

Sorry little man. At least I have a fan club.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

roll.gif
Hey DC you better have concrete proof before you state something like this here....you can't hide behind your numerous logins to save your butt from a defamation lawsuit...

Numerous logins? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whatever's clever my man! It seems that some of you will say anything in order to look smart!

Rock Deep is simply trying to save face, as he knows that he USED to work for Nike, then was ushered OUT. He can tell you all that he was *let go*, but heworked for Nike, got into trouble, then works there no more! Now he blames Billy Hoyle for his departure, and there was a thread that was incredibly long withhim arguing with someone from Nike, that was posted in the JB forum some time ago.

Also,

- Alphaproject works for nike, then shows up here to defend his company and lame designs.
- Men Of Oregon used to be here, then claiming to know all that goes on due to his position at Nike.

There are many others, but Rock Deep is the funniest! He said that he was gonna *pray* for me, but why would I want any part of that? It didn't work tokeep his job as Nike! That's what happens when you have *imaginary friends* looking out for you! Also, attempting to question my sexuality reallydoesn't make me nervous, not when some of the greatest contributors to this nation were GAY! *GASP* How could that be?????

roll.gif
BRING ON THE LAWYERS!

Also, attempting to question my sexuality really doesn't make me nervous, not when some of the greatest contributors to this nation were GAY! *GASP* How could that be?????
Not too mention what contributions the gays have given to the fashion industry. You know....fashionable people who attend Fashion Week do not wearNike. No, they prefer Adidas (as someone once posted on Niketalk a few years back) which really affected me as a mostly Nike consumer. I mean knowing that Nikeisnt fashionable is a harsh lesson to learn.

i believe the OP was just being a newbie & learning things. Just tryin 2 know who is NT memebers.

Who here hasn't wondered if NT members were NIKE, JORDAN, FOOT LOCKER Etc. employee or executives. I know I have.

I know that Foot locker Executives do check out NT. My friend is a manager for a Foot Locker & they went to a Back To School Manager meeting. The DistrictManagers & their higher-ups gave them materials saying to pass it along to all employees. It said to check out, Pickyourshoes.com, ISS & NT. They wereto have said, "These websites, have well informed people of the sneaker culture, & avid fans. They have great information, & know when new productwill be released. They also are some of our best customers."

So, give the dude the benefit of the doubt that he was just being curious & not tryin to get his hustle with a Nike employee.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

i believe the OP was just being a newbie & learning things. Just tryin 2 know who is NT memebers.

Who here hasn't wondered if NT members were NIKE, JORDAN, FOOT LOCKER Etc. employee or executives. I know I have.

I know that Foot locker Executives do check out NT. My friend is a manager for a Foot Locker & they went to a Back To School Manager meeting. The District Managers & their higher-ups gave them materials saying to pass it along to all employees. It said to check out, Pickyourshoes.com, ISS & NT. They were to have said, "These websites, have well informed people of the sneaker culture, & avid fans. They have great information, & know when new product will be released. They also are some of our best customers."

So, give the dude the benefit of the doubt that he was just being curious & not tryin to get his hustle with a Nike employee.
No I don't think he was trying to hustle anyone either. But the easiest way to find who is who, is to post something negative about Nike. RockDeep shows up with the quickness, even though he no longer is with Nike, which brings me to this!

If these cats aren't working for Nike, why are they so secretive and then defensive about Nike and their practices? Apparently Nike severed their ties withRock Deep because it was said that he was revealing Nike *secrets* and sources. I don't know if that is true, but if Rock wasn't let go for thosereasons, why doesn't he work for Nike anymore? Rock Deep even gave up his Mod status when he got the gig! Then Method Man gave him the *Niketalk Legend*handle, after his beef with Nike came to light!

I dunno, but nike is in the house!

I know that Foot locker Executives do check out NT. My friend is a manager for a Foot Locker & they went to a Back To School Manager meeting. The District Managers & their higher-ups gave them materials saying to pass it along to all employees. It said to check out, Pickyourshoes.com, ISS & NT. They were to have said, "These websites, have well informed people of the sneaker culture, & avid fans. They have great information, & know when new product will be released. They also are some of our best customers."

No I don't think he was trying to hustle anyone either. But the easiest way to find who is who, is to post something negative about Nike. Rock Deep shows up with the quickness, even though he no longer is with Nike, which brings me to this!

If these cats aren't working for Nike, why are they so secretive and then defensive about Nike and their practices? Apparently Nike severed their ties with Rock Deep because it was said that he was revealing Nike *secrets* and sources. I don't know if that is true, but if Rock wasn't let go for those reasons, why doesn't he work for Nike anymore? Rock Deep even gave up his Mod status when he got the gig! Then Method Man gave him the *Niketalk Legend* handle, after his beef with Nike came to light!

Ah, Dark Chocolate again. Bamma is an understatement. You don't even know the half of the RockDeep situation. You don't know anything, really...andthats fact based on your little rants and coming up with deductions based on observations. I can't believe I am wasting my time with this fool. But for thesake of this board.....please stop posting. This place was such a great place to discuss footwear till you decided to take your insecurities and accusationshere. Please just go away. Please.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

No I don't think he was trying to hustle anyone either. But the easiest way to find who is who, is to post something negative about Nike. Rock Deep shows up with the quickness, even though he no longer is with Nike, which brings me to this!

If these cats aren't working for Nike, why are they so secretive and then defensive about Nike and their practices? Apparently Nike severed their ties with Rock Deep because it was said that he was revealing Nike *secrets* and sources. I don't know if that is true, but if Rock wasn't let go for those reasons, why doesn't he work for Nike anymore? Rock Deep even gave up his Mod status when he got the gig! Then Method Man gave him the *Niketalk Legend* handle, after his beef with Nike came to light!

Ah, Dark Chocolate again. Bamma is an understatement. You don't even know the half of the RockDeep situation. You don't know anything, really...and thats fact based on your little rants and coming up with deductions based on observations. I can't believe I am wasting my time with this fool. But for the sake of this board.....please stop posting. This place was such a great place to discuss footwear till you decided to take your insecurities and accusations here. Please just go away. Please.
Didn't you just accuse me of name calling? "Bamma"? I'll tell you what, this place is great to discuss footwear, but only thefootwear YOU want to discuss. There was a long thread about the Rock Deep *reenactment* in Jordan Brand. If it isn't deleted, anyone can go and look up thediscussion between the Nike guy and Rock Deep. I don't remember the title, but I am sure that someone can find it.

Nor you or Rock Deep mean anything to me Flint Grey. I don't dislike any of you, as I don't know you. But the truth hurts, eh? But the way that youpersonalize the discussion of crappy Nike product, then trying to defend them and your cronies, really is pathetic. Why don't you get a real life, insteadof defending your *posse* on this board.
laugh.gif
None of you know me! If youdid, the posture you'd take would be much different, I'll tell you that!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom