Anyone here work at Home Depot?

I've been applying since December and after I adjusted my application based on a tip from a manager I got a phone interview two days later (shoutout to her). The phone interview was around 5 mins and they said someone will call me if I fit and all that ****. I read after the phone one you get two store interviews and then you finally get the job. So what I'm asking is if you "fit" how long does it take to get a call back? I had the interview this afternoon.

usually within one business week.

in related news, this reminds me of the time I went to a random home depot and I seen 3 of the baddest chicks ever working there.

little latina mamis all thick and slim (NOT NT THICK YOU SICK CHUBBY CHASING BASTARDS).

caught me off guard, home depot got dem biddies?

off topic, how awkward is it when your chick knows your type? like whenever I go somewhere with my girl and I see a bad chick and she KNOWS thats my type I feel really uncomfortable.

like she's looking at me fighting the urge to do a double take. on the outside i'm cool as ice, act like I ain't eem notice the chick, but on the inside I want to look back so bad :lol:.

:lol:

Last edited:

in related news, this reminds me of the time I went to a random home depot and I seen 3 of the baddest chicks ever working there.

little latina mamis all thick and slim (NOT NT THICK YOU SICK CHUBBY CHASING BASTARDS).

off topic, how awkward is it when your chick knows your type? like whenever I go somewhere with my girl and I see a bad chick and she KNOWS thats my type I feel really uncomfortable.

like she's looking at me fighting the urge to do a double take. on the outside i'm cool as ice, act like I ain't eem notice the chick, but on the inside I want to look back so bad
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
reported for racism.

like she's looking at me fighting the urge to do a double take. on the outside i'm cool as ice, act like I ain't eem notice the chick, but on the inside I want to look back so bad :lol:.

:lol:
you throwing my **** off lol

i worked there for some time

it took a few days after the phone interview to get a call back

if it takes over a week you can call them to check up on it :tongue:

Last edited:
Yooo i just got hired at home depot a couple weeka ago im part of met team

When i had my phone interview they called me i think within a week or two for a face interview

And at the face interview they offered me the job right there

what was the tip the manager said?

hope you get the job too op

Last edited:
I had a phone interview by them once for a cashier position they called and did like a 5 min interview with me, said they would call back but never did. Not sure if that's any help :\

Between me and my pops we have smashed so many bad chicks that work there I feel qualified to answer any questions you may have.

Edit: Except the question you asked. Didn't read before I posted :lol:

Last edited:
Expect a call at the latest by the monday after next. As most jobs they pay more for overnight shifts. But be warned, this is a very slow period. Its really busy come spring and summer.

Edit: If they don't call by then. Hit em up inquiring about he status of your application.

Last edited:
the best thing to do is go to the home depot u applied to.. walk in the back and state that you put in a application... walk in with some ID and u should get a call back in a couple days... i worked 4 a week... pay wasnt right and it was no biddies at all... 

I worked there a while back...did some night time work putting stuff on the shelves and the floor, then worked in the power tool section for a lil bit...surprisingly wasnt bad at all, and once the weather breaks it do be some chicks in there looking at the garden and paint stuff

Last edited:
I work for Lowes. Nothing but hillbilly's and Rednecks And a few ghetto chicks... I'm in delivery so its cool.

I worked there for a summer. They called me back 3 days after the phone interview to offer me the position.

I worked the night crew stocking the bathroom and plumbing departments. I didn't know anything about plumbing but surprisingly learned a lot by the time I left. Having to stock heavy toilets by yourself on the third level of shelves 20 feet in the air is no bueno though.

I worked there for a summer. They called me back 3 days after the phone interview to offer me the position.

I worked the night crew stocking the bathroom and plumbing departments. I didn't know anything about plumbing but surprisingly learned a lot by the time I left. Having to stock heavy toilets by yourself on the third level of shelves 20 feet in the air is no bueno though.
You definitely learn alot from the department you work in...when i was in power tools i knew damn near everything about saw drills, circular saws, sanders etc and i wasnt even really trying to learn anything :lol:

Yooo i just got hired at home depot a couple weeka ago im part of met team

When i had my phone interview they called me i think within a week or two for a face interview

And at the face interview they offered me the job right there
Oh ok that's good to know cause its five days for me and Im getting worried. My interview was 5-6 mins and I don't think I did bad. Phone that is.

Back
Top Bottom