Anyone here work at Home Depot?

:smokin

Just out of curiosity, how many half brothers/sisters do you have?

:smh:

:lol:

And yes this is my real father. We never ran trains or nothing. We have bagged the same chick before. Didn't know it until after I smashed.

You wanna confuse a chick into giving up the yambs? Come at her with your old man n younger brother ALL trying to pull.

Worked there last year...I'll go on record && say it'll be the worst job I ever experience in my life.

Applied for a job there in January...didn't get it. Then applied for another job there in March...&& got it. Mind you, the first job opening never got filled during the time I was there either...:smh:

**** them. Good luck tho OP.

Last edited:
Worked there last year...I'll go on record && say it'll be the worst job I ever experience in my life.

Applied for a job there in January...didn't get it. Then applied for another job there in March...&& got it. Mind you, the first job opening never got filled during the time I was there either...:smh:

I already know its gonna be a piece of **** job. It's hardware come on. But I'm only doing it to save cause it pays higher than my old job then after a certain amount i'm stepping off.

I already know its gonna be a piece of **** job. It's hardware come on. But I'm only doing it to save cause it pays higher than my old job then after a certain amount i'm stepping off.

True, I def. understand. Most of my post was just stemming from the one I worked at didn't even put me on the schedule for weeks at a time (a 5 week stretch && another 2 week stretch, among others), but I doubt the one you end up working at will be that poorly run. Barring any crazy anomaly like the situation I was in, you'll be straight.

Good luck op I currently work a solar company in depot so I don't technically work for hd but work insid, but what I can tell u is the hours are very screwed up and you work part time always one week you get 20 hrs the next two weeks 10 hours good luck op

I was thinking of working here as aSide job. Thanks for the info . From what my friend tells me they'll hire just about anyone if you're willing to work. Just don't get into the work politics (true for any job)

Good luck op I currently work a solar company in depot so I don't technically work for hd but work insid, but what I can tell u is the hours are very screwed up and you work part time always one week you get 20 hrs the next two weeks 10 hours good luck op
word? that's brazy I keep seeing that online

Yea I got called back yesterday but I missed it so when I called back the center was closed due to snow in ATL so tomorrow I'll call again.

Oh thats sounds straight.

Like I stated earlier, if it possible, try to do overnight. You can get a full schedule and better pay.

Bruh how did OP slip s*** in there 
roll.gif

I was thinking of working here as aSide job. Thanks for the info . From what my friend tells me they'll hire just about anyone if you're willing to work. Just don't get into the work politics (true for any job)

U dont eem need a high school diploma lol

**** I look like doing overnight I'm a college student lmao

:lol: its definitely not for everyone. Towards the end of college, I took afternoon and evening classes and worked overnight. But that was at a hotel front desk. Overnight at home depot is straight physical labor soo....yea lol

Yea man like a said most people that work there it's their second job it's very hard to be full time unless you start at the bottom and work your way up

By the way I've been working here 3 weeks now. Took these long *** training modules that I finally finished so I'll be on the floor as a cashier Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom