anyone here dont have facebook?

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by biggatree

I deactivated my account about 8 months ago.

It was cool at first, got back in touch with some people I hadn't spoken to for a while. Then I realized that I stopped talking to most of these people for a reason. On top of that, I'm not a very good "communicator", so I either took too long to respond to messages or just didn't respond at all. I couldn't believe how many people took it personally, so I said screw it and deleted my account.

Exactly, in my case
^one hunnit

facebook is pretty much useless for me... only people i talk to on it are the ones i do in the real world... Might deactivate mine again..

to the people who insist on not having a FB, MP, Twitter.. may i ask, why?... the people i know personally who don't seem to be borderline sociopaths andthey always seem to have some stupid excuse about it..

Originally Posted by iz3n

got one, one of the best decisions of my life FB
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

to the people who insist on not having a FB, MP, Twitter.. may i ask, why?... the people i know personally who don't seem to be borderline sociopaths and they always seem to have some stupid excuse about it..

meh, just not my thing, i used to have a myspace but that got old pretty quick, so i didnt even bother with facebook, like

someone earlier said you add all these people that you knew and so forth and then you realize quickly why you dont talk to

them anymore in the first place

i used to have a myspeace and a fb when they first came out...but i deaded them.

once you go facebook you cant go back....

but it really is a good way to keep in touch with people and gives you something to do if youre bored. go for it.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Not having a Facebook in college is straight roosterblocking yourself.
this.

i don't get why one wouldn't have it, unless you're super introvert.

I don't have one, and P is hardly a problem.

I guess you could say I am "introvert" but FB is a networking tool that is only as useful as the person behind the profile. Networking in real life>.

Also I had 1'000+ "friends" on FB, I don't even have 20 contacts in my phone for the sole reason that I only talk to a handful offriends/family. Losing FB centered my life, and made me realize what is important. FB has no affect on women I have, in fact when I had FB women were becominga problem. FB is one more thing cluttering this wonderful world I used to cherish so much.

My friends set one up for me and I hardly check it. When I do check it its for me seeing gals on my frinds pages. otherwise the rest is boring to me.

Back
Top Bottom