If u are in high school then i recommend you get one
ehh
grin.gif
laugh.gif
i remember when it was exclusively for college students only

smh.gif
@ how it is nowadays

No facebook, no myspace, no twitter.

For what!? Being a business owner, I meet and network with literally 100's of people a day - thats enough already.

Originally Posted by Physicx

just got one at the beginning of the school year

i only have like 30 friends on it. i dont like adding every single person i know
I only got about 50, I use it to keep in contact with old army buddies and homework. None of them listen to metal very sad
frown.gif

Facebook is the only thing I use, I did have a myspace but never use it anymore. Last time I logged in on it was like a year or two ago.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by non flammable

CLuTcH 713 wrote:

Don't do it.

im close. thats all my friends talk about. facebook this, facebook that. everything is about facebook

I think everyone should sign up for facebook for the simple fact it is an easy way to stay connected with old friends and it is an easy way to see what isgoing on in people lives.

I deactivated my account about 8 months ago.

It was cool at first, got back in touch with some people I hadn't spoken to for a while. Then I realized that I stopped talking to most of these people fora reason. On top of that, I'm not a very good "communicator", so I either took too long to respond to messages or just didn't respond at all.I couldn't believe how many people took it personally, so I said screw it and deleted my account.

Originally Posted by biggatree

I deactivated my account about 8 months ago.

It was cool at first, got back in touch with some people I hadn't spoken to for a while. Then I realized that I stopped talking to most of these people for a reason. On top of that, I'm not a very good "communicator", so I either took too long to respond to messages or just didn't respond at all. I couldn't believe how many people took it personally, so I said screw it and deleted my account.

Exactly, in my case

i use to have myspace when it first came out, but stopped using it after like a year, and never cared about that or facebook ever again.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Not having a Facebook in college is straight roosterblocking yourself.
this.

i don't get why one wouldn't have it, unless you're super introvert.

just deleted my myspace because I'm only on facebook now and I don't even really use it that much either it's just that myspace is just full ofspam and fake profiles these days. In a year or two I'll probably be deleting my facebook because of the same problem.

i dont have facebook,myspace, or twitter, i got too much ladies, it'll def get me in a jam

I don't have one.
wink.gif

I used to have one but people kept getting pissed because i don't log on and reply to their messages.

Back
Top Bottom