Anyone have Invisible Shield on their Iphone?

For those who have invisible shield on their iphone..do any of you see those streaks when you hold the phone in a certain angle? Is there any way to fix this?

yeah i just put it on my iphone, i actually dont even notice it on my iphone

shep-hope-obama-iphone.jpg

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

yeah i just put it on my iphone, i actually dont even notice it on my iphone

shep-hope-obama-iphone.jpg

i dont know if you did that on purpose or not but either way
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have it, it's really not that hard to install properly like a lot say. Did you let it dry all the way first? Let it sit for like a day.

Do you really have to leave your phone off for a whole day when putting it on? And is that just for the front or do you have the full body?

I installed invisible shield on a couple of friends iphones but for some reason mine came out with streaks...i let it dry for an hour or two and it stilllooks the same

Originally Posted by Johnacio

Originally Posted by Snake201

Does the invisible shield really work?

yeah it really do...you can try to key it and the protector wont even rip

but it'll mess it up tho, I dug my key into mine, not a smart move. Phone is fine but protector is scratched
laugh.gif
. Okay maybe not a whole day but at leastlet it dry like overnight.

you guys think bestbuy would let me exchange it for another one if the streaks dont go away

you guys think bestbuy would let me exchange it for another one if the streaks dont go away

should've got it from the website, i'm getting a refund because my ##%* got scratched haha

Originally Posted by iryceboi

should've got it from the website, i'm getting a refund because my ##%* got scratched haha
yeah i just looked up the website a min ago
mad.gif
dont get emfrom bestbuy...way over priced

are these easy to take off if u dont like it like its not permanent or anything, and if u buy from walmart or something and then it doesnt work correctly can ujst send it back to zagg?

Back
Top Bottom