Anyone have Invisible Shield on their Iphone?

putting them on and taking them off is pretty simple..you just have to use the spray to avoid getting finger prints on the protector

Originally Posted by iryceboi

Originally Posted by Johnacio

you guys think bestbuy would let me exchange it for another one if the streaks dont go away

should've got it from the website, i'm getting a refund because my ##%* got scratched haha

I bout to contact them too cause I need a new one.
pimp.gif

i have one on mine it really does make a difference but i hate how it doesn't work well with the naked case

How does it work with buttons you have to press. Im thinking about getting one for my Touch Pro but I dont know how it will work for the home keys on the frontof the phone. This sounds like a pretty good investment for such an expensive phone I just dont want to lose functionality of the device by putting it on.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So no1 has this on a phone that isnt fully touch screen that can help me out?
it is fully touch screen you wont even know is there but like i was saying on the naked case its kind of hard because you have another plasticover it

O my fault. My question was about the touch pro i had said it in the post above that one. I wanted to know how it works with pushable buttons. Like does itmake them too stiff?

Edit: I mean i guess the front things arent necessarily buttons so i would assume it would be alright. Ill prolly order one and try it out its worth a shot.

i had invisible shields on razrs, enV's, and now my xv6800. my sister has one on her voyager.

it works well. sticks very well as long as you take the time to apply it properly. align it well so there isn't any overhang and it should stay on. it willcollect some pocket fuzz along the edges of the shield, but it comes off on its own. DONT PICK AT IT. most of the airbubbles work them selves out. the shieldhas little effect on the touch screen of my 6800

ive gotten all of mine thru the website. lifetime guarantee. $3.95 to get a whole new shield if it ever comes off, discolors, etc.

because i like you guys so much:

Here's a one-time-use 20% off code that you enter during checkout: 7p5qg1

Here's a one-time-use 20% off code that you enter during checkout: 7ysmp1

(i think they still work)

Back
Top Bottom