Anyone have a Mercedes Benz S550?

IMG_7420.jpg

Cop this and put that 50K back in the bank

That looks pretty nice.

The last Japanese car I had was a Nissan Pathfinder. Car was pretty good but the leather was terrible. It started peeling apart from the foam backing.

That Lexus is out the question. I need four doors, hence moving from a Model S to another sedan.

Buy that Accord and put $25k in FB stock/NVDA stock, $25k in Apple stock and $25k in Phillip Morris/Altria group stock. Thank me later.

Can you watch Chasing Coral on netflix before changing your mind on an electric? MBZ has an electric in the works.

S550s have two types of owners:
-Old rich men with legit money who bought car brand new
-Posers who bought used 2012 model with 80K miles

Get the S600 Maybach

Get the S600 Maybach

how about split da difference and buy a used S63/65?

I was looking at what they already have at the dealer and I like the white, black, and silver. I'd probably leave everything stock and just tint the windows.

do it.

my old head had 2, used to let me whip one of them from time to time. Mean whip. He had a 750 beamer too, now that was a POS.

S550 is a a big mon ting

Get the S600 Maybach

I guess Id split the difference between the two. Not old but I would buy the car certified used 2015/2016 or if I wait another year 2016/2017 etc. Nothing more than 2 yrs old and has to be certified. I prefer to let someone else take that huge depreciation hit the first couple years and the certified warranty is just as good an new.

That looks pretty nice.

The last Japanese car I had was a Nissan Pathfinder. Car was pretty good but the leather was terrible. It started peeling apart from the foam backing.

That Lexus is out the question. I need four doors, hence moving from a Model S to another sedan.

Why the change in whips? Is it becuase of the controversy with tesla remote controlling battery life?

USC50BMC641A021001.jpg

BMW M4 same price bracket your looking at, and when ever you choose to sell it you would have lost virtually no money at all.
Mercedes to me is a bulky oversized statement car thats put together cheap. And pushed out to every lease company. So every bod who has a bit of a credit rating has one.

Man what :lol:. This man is talking quite possibly the best and hottest big body sedan ever and your talking about an M4. No. Frank your probably leasing too? so that depreciation talk is void plus Mercedes probably have some of the best built interiors and exteriors ESPECIALLY the S Class.

Btw its more people leasing BMW's then Mercedes as BMW has the best and easiest leases to get in.

USC50BMC641A021001.jpg

BMW M4 same price bracket your looking at, and when ever you choose to sell it you would have lost virtually no money at all.
Mercedes to me is a bulky oversized statement car thats put together cheap. And pushed out to every lease company. So every bod who has a bit of a credit rating has one.

Lmao. Get outta here with that small car. If it ain't a super car FOH.

Lol word.

Get the S Class.

I think it's the best car out now.

Unless you plan on buying a home or making some investments than buy the Honda Accord and get the Benz in a few years.

The New Range Rover is fire though Just don't get the sport. That's the baby version.

OP - Whatever you do, cop that lease.

Don't be throwing your money away on these fancy cars.

Treat these cars like I treat my ****.
I pay them to leave.

-BMW changes M3 to M4 so all sedans are odd numbers & coupe even numbered :emoji_confused:

-BMW makes M4 grand coupe sedan anyways
:emoji_joy:

yeah I feel you I was kidding but nah real talk Frank def gotta get the lease on the S550 or even get the AMG ones.

Why Lease?

Just wanna know in case I plan to purchase one next year.

They want 7k down and 1300/month (36)

That's almost 55k.

I just can't understand or I'm not at that level to understand so help me out.

Back
Top Bottom