Anyone had the new Dominos Pizza?

laugh.gif

i had it fresh, not delivered and it was madd good man. it tastes way more like real pizza but wit a lil hint of the dominoes fakeness. mad fluffy dough wit garlic n spices, sauce is thicker n the cheese n toppings is the same. BUT $6 2-topping > regular real pie

Papa John's and Pizza Hut are awful. Dominos is the only really edible national chain.

I think it's a slight improvement but nothing groundbreak. Either way the only way to have it is deep dish and/or right out of the oven. When it has time to cool even a little bit it's not as good.

Um to everyone who keeps saying that it tastes the same, are y'all ******ed??? Its a whole new pizza its completly different.

well...

$10 for any kinda pizza w/ any kind of topping is so mutha f****n tiz-ite...

they was doin it before pizza hut commercials...

if i can muster up $10.81 w/ a lil gas money... i'm gooooooood....

they was always good to me, though...

well...

$10 for any kinda pizza w/ any kind of topping is so mutha f****n tiz-ite...

they was doin it before pizza hut commercials...

if i can muster up $10.81 w/ a lil gas money... i'm gooooooood....

they was always good to me, though...

it is godly. best chain pizza out. i might have a different perspective bc i don't eat cheese. but that crust with the new sauce is breathtaking

New pizza? What "new pizza"? garlic crust does not count as "new pizza",what they need is a new delivery guy......

That *@#+$ be taken a year and a day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Beats05

it is godly. best chain pizza out. i might have a different perspective bc i don't eat cheese. but that crust with the new sauce is breathtaking
cant be that good man, its still just dominos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

roll.gif
at HigherGround
laugh.gif

I haven't had any since that whole debacle with the employees
smh.gif

since 2 employees at one store probably in a different state from you did something stupid?

wake up, it's just as likely to happen anywhere, it's not like dominos has more relaxed hiring standards than pizza hut. if you're that paranoid you should never let anyone else cook your food ever.

Back
Top Bottom