Anyone Got Any Jokes?

First-year students at Med School were receiving their first Anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them: ?In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is That you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body.? For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.? Go ahead and do the same thing,? he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone had finished, the Professor looked at them and told them, ?The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my Middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

First-year students at Med School were receiving their first Anatomy class with a real dead human body. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them: ?In medicine, it is necessary to have 2 important qualities as a doctor. The first is That you not be disgusted by anything involving the human body.? For an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the corpse, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth.? Go ahead and do the same thing,? he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead body and sucking on it.

When everyone had finished, the Professor looked at them and told them, ?The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my Middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.?
roll.gif

Lol I'm slow it took me three reads to get the joke

Originally Posted by amel223

Lol I'm slow it took me three reads to get the joke
you should read more frequently

thread is full of lols, that one about the quarters almost mad me cry though

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Halftime718

You want to hear a joke about my penis

Spoiler [+]
Nevermind it's too long.
You want to hear a joke about vaginas?

Spoiler [+]
Nevermind you'll never get it.

roll.gif

So this rich guy & a poor guy are talking about what they're gonna get their wives for Christmas.
The rich guy says "I'm gonna get my wife a diamond ring & a Mercedes. If she doesn't like the ring, she can always hop in her new car & exchange it for something else."
The poor guy thinks about it for a second and finally says "Well, I'm gonna get my wife a pair of slippers & a dildo. If she don't like the slippers, she can go #$*+ herself."
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR GORDON

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by Halftime718

You want to hear a joke about my penis

Spoiler [+]
Nevermind it's too long.
You want to hear a joke about vaginas?

Spoiler [+]
Nevermind you'll never get it.

roll.gif

So this rich guy & a poor guy are talking about what they're gonna get their wives for Christmas.
The rich guy says "I'm gonna get my wife a diamond ring & a Mercedes. If she doesn't like the ring, she can always hop in her new car & exchange it for something else."
The poor guy thinks about it for a second and finally says "Well, I'm gonna get my wife a pair of slippers & a dildo. If she don't like the slippers, she can go #$*+ herself."
roll.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

--So Bron, Flash and Chrissy Bosh were in Utah for a couple days to play the Jazz.
--Dudes decide to take a little skiing adventure.
--There was only one bed available at the cabin but they all decided to sleep in it together no %#+%.
--Chrissy Bosh sleeps in the middle.
--In the AM, Bron says he had a dream that his pipe was getting stroked.
--The Flash said, hey Bron I had the same dream.

--Chrissy Bosh says "I dreamt I was already skiing".

-What did the wall say to the other wall?

Meet me at the corner.

-How do you know a blonde just used a computer?

There's White Out on the monitor.

A guy meets a girl at a coffee shop, she invites him to a "mood party" she's having later that night, and to invite a friend.

Guy gets back to his apartment and tells his roommate about the party, but they have no idea what to wear for it. The guy says, "I have an idea. Let me go to the supermarkert and get some fruit and a pie."

Later on that night they show up to the party naked only covering their privates. They ring the doorbell and the host is surpised to see them naked and says, "I told you this was a MOOD Party not a NUDE Party!!!"

The guy goes, "I know that, I'm just deep in dispair and my friend is f****n' disgusted."

Spoiler [+]
for those who might not get it, deep in this pear and f****n' 'dis custard

How much coke did Charlie Sheen take?

Spoiler [+]
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men.

Back
Top Bottom