Anyone ever play Edward 40 Hands?

the game where you duct tape a 40 oz to each of your hands and you cant take em off until youre done both. ive never done it before but i might try it in the near future. experiences?

the game where you duct tape a 40 oz to each of your hands and you cant take em off until youre done both. ive never done it before but i might try it in the near future. experiences?

80 oz? Ill pass and stick to hard liquor.
drinking is already fun. I dont need to play games with my alcohol.

80 oz? Ill pass and stick to hard liquor.
drinking is already fun. I dont need to play games with my alcohol.

roll.gif

1. Make sure you piss first.

2. Duct tape your hands close to the top, not in the middle.  Your hands will freeze from the beer after about 5 minutes and after that it just makes the beer warm.

roll.gif

2. Duct tape your hands close to the top, not in the middle.  Your hands will freeze from the beer after about 5 minutes and after that it just makes the beer warm.

did it with a group of my buddies a couple of years ago with some Steel Reserves, when we got done, had a few jack and cokes.... 
at the end all my buddies ended up yacking on my living room floor, wall, everywhere
tired.gif
sick.gif
 *%@%%@! sloppy %#* drunks
30t6p3b.gif

I kept my cool, but ended up drunk calling a grip of females at like 3-4 in the morning tryna get it in to no success

Might do again, having those 40's taped to you makes you wanna drink them +!%@! faster to get them off your hands, plus it becomes a competition with you and your boys to see who can get their 40's done faster, everyone becomes super drunk for super cheap

did it with a group of my buddies a couple of years ago with some Steel Reserves, when we got done, had a few jack and cokes.... 
at the end all my buddies ended up yacking on my living room floor, wall, everywhere
tired.gif
sick.gif
 *%@%%@! sloppy %#* drunks
30t6p3b.gif

I kept my cool, but ended up drunk calling a grip of females at like 3-4 in the morning tryna get it in to no success

Might do again, having those 40's taped to you makes you wanna drink them +!%@! faster to get them off your hands, plus it becomes a competition with you and your boys to see who can get their 40's done faster, everyone becomes super drunk for super cheap

I've unfortunately done this several times. I would just suggest avoiding Steel Reserve. It's a couple % higher than most other 40s and tastes terrible. An all around bad time.

I've unfortunately done this several times. I would just suggest avoiding Steel Reserve. It's a couple % higher than most other 40s and tastes terrible. An all around bad time.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

roll.gif

pimp.gif
good advice, thank you
twilight - that sounds terrible 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

roll.gif

pimp.gif
good advice, thank you
twilight - that sounds terrible 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom