Anyone else miss High School? Vol. School Daze

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the thing i miss is that, i should of talked to the average looking girls more instead of chasing a the dimes.
YES AND I WISH I SMASHED SOPHMORES WHEN I WAS A SENIOR BECAUSE NOW THEY ARE 19 LOOKING
pimp.gif
frown.gif

@$#! no. well, grade 10 and 11 were alright since my friends didnt start dropping out/getting kicked out yet. grade 12 can go to HELL

i do miss not having to worry about anything though

Life: you're doing it wrong. I don't even *** with half the cats I used to from HS, why would I want to go back?

I miss it, HS was the best time of my life spending time with my friends, playing ball all that stuff was great

HS is way better than college

Ill never know what going to a normal high school feels like.
frown.gif
i go to a small charter school in San Jose with less than 400 students overall with no gym, no football team everyone is Latino theres like five black people 2 whites and 1 asian
laugh.gif
so im going to have to go hard in college to experience what i should have experience in HS... Well at least i get credits for attending
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I miss it, HS was the best time of my life spending time with my friends, playing ball all that stuff was great

HS is way better than college
the good ol days

man talk about my glory days and im 21, a party just dont feel the same when you can do it legally

Back
Top Bottom