So many chicks I wanted to smash but most of em were virgins and still are
tired.gif

So many chicks that wanted to smash but i chose h.s to be caked up
tired.gif

Now im in college single and all them chicks got shorties
tired.gif

i'll still hit tho
laugh.gif

I'm a Senior in high school and it's been a great run, had a lot of fun, made a lot of friends, met my beautiful girlfriend, etc. But honestly now that I know where I'm going to college I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life, I always hear that college is the best time of your life not high school.

i miss the lack of responsibility in high school. no looking for internships/getting career in order/bills...college is fun but its more work than play for me these days (4th year). high school was just stupid drama, easy classes and basketball in nyc parks...gotta love it.

helllll no. School sucks plain and simple. I am a few months away from graduating from college and I am not going to miss this place either.

Whenever I reflect on the past I feel that I had some good times, High School is just a part of that.

Originally Posted by the north west

I miss college way more than high school

I always feel like if you missed HS and you graduated from college you're life is not going in the right direction
ohwell.gif

and even tho I miss college, I really enjoy being in my early 20s. happy hours, clubbing, being out all night, dating older guys, living in my own place, buying things when I want to buy them, driving my own car, !#%# is the life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but then again, the responsibilities at times can be overwhelming
alien.gif
(bills, taxes, BILLS, budgeting properly, job, BILLS) College is a wonderful inbetween...specially if u have a cushy senior year wit' classes twice a week and they both start like after 10 or 11
laugh.gif

Got 4 more months left of being a senior now. Its been fun, still having fun, but stressful at the same time with planning out for my future. Applying for apartments in Madison as we speak.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Can't wait till i graduate this June, only looking forward to March break and Prom now other than that I could care less
I felt the same way but once you graduate and your in college and *##+, ur gonna miss it...trust me.
im a senior also and i KNOW im gonna miss HS
laugh.gif
i already miss middle school
embarassed.gif

Man I miss HS, good old days. Having early outs, prep rally's, etc.

.... I recently saw an old football teammate of mine, he was the man in HS. When I saw him he worked at subway and no longer goes to school. So much for his popularity.

I feel it fam! I remember I use to skip alot of classes just to be wit the homies or wit the girls! Man..... Now I realize how things just change in a snap.

High school were the fun days! Miss it alot!

Originally Posted by the north west

I miss college way more than high school

I didn't want to be at school in high school.  College is a whole other beast depending on what you make of it. 

I wish I got in shape the first 3 years.

smh.gif

I came back after summer starting senior year FIT.

ALL the females were on my jock. I was the only good white dude in my school. Every black girl was like
eek.gif

Senior year was sooooo
pimp.gif

I think after a few months, every graduate misses it and didn't realize how easy we had it. I wish I could just go back and focus more on school work rather than other miscellaneous, irrelevant stuff.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

the thing i miss is that, i should of talked to the average looking girls more instead of chasing a the dimes.
Know wayyy to many guys doing this

looking back you'll realize quantity no quality

Back
Top Bottom