anyone else losing interest in SNEAKERS?

i was laid off for 3 months,and didnt have $$$ to spend...
then i got a grownup job and never wear sneakers...
and im gettin a bit older...
and i never wear the sneakers i DO own,just keep em DS.
i think... this might... be the end...

besides,the releases for the passed 5-6-7 years have been
embarassed.gif

the AF1 has been pimped by nike.
jordan brand has lost their minds.

anyone else?

yea approaching 25 I'm going through the same things...sold 60 pairs in the past 2 months. Quality sucks and theres nothing to look forward to. The marketsucks right now for selling so be careful

Kinda losin interest in jordans, JB is slippin on the quality. Cant believe ppl still buy j's like its still hott.

def losing interested in jordans
i still cop nike basketball shoes on the regular though (kobes, lebrons, hyper___s)

maybe my finances change, and my priorities will probably change, but my love for sneakers will never die. for most of you it was probably just a fad, liketrucker hats......not hating, i'm just sayin

We off that.

Limited editions, horrible jordans and resellers killed it for me. People used to make fun of me for how many pairs of sneakers I had. Then everyone wasdoing it.

*raises hand*
i dnt even bother with these new whack @%& jordans that be releasing. i wear jb flip flops daily anyhow. but other than that all my cash goes towardcreating my slab.
need a ds set of swangaz not jordans lol

I lost interest in the new sneaker culture, in the new releases, in almost everything past 2006

But that doesnt mean i still don't have love for sneakers deep down. I still find joy looking for shoes that i have always wanted (mostly OGs or olderretros), and i still get excited opening up the boxes when they arrive

I don't buy like i used to, because i have other expenses incurred. I have bills, i have lots of other things more important to spend my money on. I cantspend all my income on sneakers like i did in highschool.

But if that one time i have disposable income i'll be glad to treat myself to a pair of sneakers.

And i don't wear sneakers like i used to either. Im in college. And the field that i am studying for (accounting), if i find a position with a strong firmthat i want, then the chances of me wearing sneakers will be even slimmer (or how some of you like to call....a grown up job/decision).

But that doesnt mean i am gonna go off selling my entire collections. I love my sneakers. They are a part of me. This is just a new chapter in my life.

I truly frown upon those who said this is the end because they are too grown up or whatever. Being grown doesnt mean you have to be GQ'd 24/7. Doesnt meanyour closet should only consist of ties, wing tips, blazers..... To me being grown is wearing what is proper for the appropriate occasion. Job interview -dress shoes, weekend with family - flip flop, chilling with friends - sneakers.....

Thats just my 2 cents

Lost interest for 9 months until the true blue IIIs came out. Will probably loose interest again after the Space Jams comes out. Hopefully the White/Cement 4scomes out next year.

i realized i looked like a child with sneakers on and as much as i hate to say it when everyone took an interest in my special hobby it stopped being special.i sold everything. all i have left are my DMPs

Back
Top Bottom