Anyone else here just LOVE driving? Vol. It feels GREAT

I also love driving. PLanning on hitting the autobahn in Germany and renting a Porsche some time next week.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Summer night drives
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Windows down, music playing, homies/shorty with you....CRUISING
pimp.gif

I love driving and I'm 25. I have a tastefully modified Integra GS-R that keeps my every day commute quite lively.

Yes, I love driving as long as I am not stuck in traffic. I used to steal my Mom's car when I was 15 late at night and cruise, but also stop by girls' houses and sneak in some late night action.

I Love driving. I love weaving through traffic on the highway. Signal than cut them off
pimp.gif
... feels good..... I love blasting music too....

Gotta have a nice car to have fun driving.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Gotta have a nice car to have fun driving.

Nah that's not true at all. If you love driving you'd like it no matter what car it was.

OP I have the same love for cars but also about 13 years on you. I used to love driving until it got mundane with my job. Now that I got the Vette, every drive, no matter where, is exciting and joyful.

felt the same way when I was that age.  so enjoy it now.

not that I dread it now, but it just doesnt bring the same excitement anymore

I used to love it, now I drive almost 100 miles round trip to work everyday, and I absolutely hate it.

Havent heard of any 17 year old that didnt like driving, itll get old. Just wait till youre sitting in traffic with a manual transmission
sick.gif
But yep, nothing beats the feeling of cruisin with the windows down on a summer evening.

Been driving since I was 15, 22 now. I love driving where there's scenery. The city sometimes gets on my nerves, but I hate parking lots, especially tiny parking lots.

I hate driving. It was cool for like a year but now its just a hassle. Driving in the snow is the worst thing in the world too. I despise the winter for that reason mainly

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I hope you know how to drive a stick at least

I want to learn very badly. It's the number one thing on my to-do list.

Only problem is that no one I know has a manual car, and none of the rental places have manuals.

I love driving even with an automatic, but I really wish I could change my own gears so I know once I learn and have a manual car it will be even more fun.

26 and still love driving. The car is my favorite place to listen to music

I dislike driving around, like having to concentrate and stuff.  Maybe i'd like it if i was cruising through some nice scenery, but as of now i'd like if i lived in a place where there's some good public transportation and i'll just get rides anywhere.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Keep those miles down on your car. Dont drive unless you have to.

Honestly, I'd pay extra for gas and use my car far more often just because I love to drive it if I had one.

It's like balling in your favorite kicks, if you love those shoes you'd play in them every chance you got.

Back
Top Bottom