Anyone else here just LOVE driving? Vol. It feels GREAT

Nah. Too much traffic in Atlanta
30t6p3b.gif

maybe if i was rich and have supercars.

driving in the city is the worst
sick.gif

thank god for GPS.

Yea living in DC, I prefer the Metro. Metro > Driving, whenever the spot is Metro Accessible. Without even thinking twice.

I'm 18 and driving is just a means of getting somewhere. Doesn't matter how fast. People up in Michigan average around 90-100 mph on I-75 just to get @+!@ done. I hate driving here in Ohio. I feel like everyone else just doesn't know how to drive.

I started to not like driving about 2years ago cuz I drive a hi-lo/ forklift all day then I get off work to drive to pick my kids up then drive home and dont forget the errands... To much sitting down

i hate driving, it makes me sleepy. Even with a 15 inch Kicker, still sleepy.

but a motorcycle......that never gets old

I normally enjoy driving long distances, but hate driving in the city or around town. I drove through Wyoming and Nebraska and that was more than enough boring for me.

Its great during the night with minimal traffic, windows down and tunes blasting

But stuck in traffic in the city is the worst
30t6p3b.gif

yep, thats usually the best part of my day. driving to and from work everyday is relaxing and just lets me chill from the long stressful days

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I normally enjoy driving long distances, but hate driving in the city or around town. I drove through Wyoming and Nebraska and that was more than enough boring for me.
This. I enjoyed my road trips from DC to Chicago back in the day when I had the time. Made the trips usually in 10 hours flat both ways.

If I'm driving though, I hate having other people in the car for some reason.

Don't listen to these fools. I've been driving almost 10 years and I still really enjoy it. I love the quiet time behind the wheel (even though my music is blasting lol). I love the feeling of control. I love having to adapt to everything outside of the car. It's just a great feeling/experience imo.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by do work son

i hate driving in the city. but if you get me driving out in places with scenery, then yes i love it

Word, driving around Houston is a %%%+% sometimes.

Houston traffic
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

probably the only thing I won't miss about houston...

But yeah I hate driving in general too....

I have and will always love cars. Driving doesn't get old at all for me and I live in the worst traffic smitten city in the world. O.P. there is NOTHING like driving a high performance sports car though! I've driven AMG Benzes and a few Ferrari's and a M5 and I promise you there is nothing more exhilarating than a angry V12 screaming at you as you upshift coming out of a turn doing 65mph to 130 in a manner of seconds. Fastest I've driven personally was 165mph and I still didn't feel that was fast enough. I have a serious problem but I'm to tall for my dream carrer which is to be an F1 driver.

.... Depends what car you're driving. Im pushing a 2010 Lexus RX right now so yeah when I arrive home I wish the drive was longer

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by do work son

i hate driving in the city. but if you get me driving out in places with scenery, then yes i love it

Word, driving around Houston is a %%%+% sometimes.

Houston traffic
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

probably the only thing I won't miss about houston...

But yeah I hate driving in general too....

aren't you in austin now though?
laugh.gif
traffic there isn't much better is it?

Back
Top Bottom