Anyone else here ever hit on the female customer service phone rep's (pics)

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I've always wanted to attempt to holla at a customer service womanwhen I'm on the phone with em but I can never pull myself to do it.....to big of a risk.

Playin with fire. Hope you dont wind up talkin to that crazy obsessive female. Remember she has access to all of your phone records.

She's cute from what I see lol. I hate when women try to get inside your head. This one rep tried to do that to me when I called state farm talking allsexy n +**% giving me her extension so she gets credited for signing me up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

eek.gif
You actually came through with a pic.
pimp.gif

From the pic, she looks decent.

my old man was hitting on this chick from india, was too funny.

She said her name was Sarah, my old man was like come on now, we know thats not your real name, whats your real name ?
laugh.gif

cant rember the rest of the convo, tipsy at the time
smokin.gif

i work in a call center and there are probably 5 good looking girls out of the 200 that work there

This is the first time I've actually made it to first base with a rep lol. I am planning on going to texas for thanksgiving with my boys family so I willsee if something will develop. I asked her what made her text and she hit me with the "you're A-1 credit" and I wanted to send her a stonefacethrough text but she said she was only joking and from her part of town not to many mexicans are into black chicks so it intrigued her that I was.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

so she hit me with a pic. She looks decent...no body shots yet. I'll get some though.

1sjf3c.jpg
So thats how u got that discount
laugh.gif
. Nah she cute tho, keepus posted on that.

its appreciated when females hit on you over the phone, but when dudes hit on you
sick.gif
smh.gif
not a good look. i hung up in dukes face when he asked for my number.this was when i worked for wells fargo rewards cs

doosta45 wrote

its appreciated when females hit on you over the phone, but when dudes hit on you
sick.gif
smh.gif
not a good look. i hung up in dukes face when he asked for my number. this was when i worked for wells fargo rewards cs
I would have emptied his account for that.

laugh.gif
. Nah she cute tho, keep us posted on that.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Tonystarks2984

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

so she hit me with a pic. She looks decent...no body shots yet. I'll get some though.

1sjf3c.jpg
laugh.gif
. Nah she cute tho, keep us posted on that.

Comeon its a small world I know someone on NT knows her in real life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom