Anyone else here ever hit on the female customer service phone rep's (pics)

I do this all the time.

I was a call center rep and one time there was this one chick who wanted me to come up to Canada to see her.

roll.gif

pimp.gif
well played sir.

to this day, i remember having a chick that sounded so cool, i just didn't feel comfortable tryin to take it to the next level. man i remember my oldroommate from college was havin a straight personal convo with a sprint rep
laugh.gif
they were on the phone for like an hour.

laugh.gif
@ this topic

I work at a call center and I just got a call from this women. She sounded extra sexy, like she was layin on her back in bed while playing with he hair. Iwanted to ask he soo bad what she looks like. But I didn't so after we got off the phone, I just imagine what she looked like. And I came up with

-white
-dark hair
-nice shaped body
-D size implants
-stay at home wife
-so that means she has plenty of personal toys
-that does nothing but sits at home and gets lonely...so she orders pron
-and if the right young man said the correct thing, she would be on and crackin, in her husband bed
laugh.gif

Aww its nice to daydream sometimes.

whats the point of even getting her number if youre never going to see her in real life?
smh.gif

lmao the other day i was dumb drunk n me n my boys wanted to hit this club by the campus, called "bridges" so i hit em up askin about the dress code,the girl sounded cute, her name was roxanna, i was smooth too boy...

"ey whats the dress code in there?"

"" fitted clothes, nothing baggy""

"but u can wear sneakers and a hat tho?""

"" ya i see a few guys in here with hats, and sneakers are ok, as long as they are not beat ""

"what i look like tryna go to the club in some beat shoes? you know im tryna dress to impress"

""mmmm hmmm, well we will see when you get here, my names roxanna, ill be at the front, ill be the judge""

"aight then ill introduce myself when i get there then"

so we pull up about 20 minutes later n i see the chick in the front, shes pretty cute, spanish chick, pretty tall, nice body, so i go in. start chattin it upwith her for a good 15-20 minutes, then tell her im thirsty n head to the bar for a blue motorcycle
pimp.gif
. shes like ill see you later cutie, lol. so later onin the night she comes up to me by the pool tables n starts talkin to me, askin me where i live blah blah, n she was like "well i see you didnt wear yourbusted shoes in here" i just chuckled n shot my turn at pool, we talked a lil more, i asked her to dance, we danced a few songs, drank a few cups, walkedaway with her number
pimp.gif
. and she goes to GMU, ima see whats up wit her this weekend

sounds like she had a booty tho lol. what have we come to. only way to tell that is if she had farted over the phone lol, but i def have heard some nice voicesover the years and turns out they have all been fat as ever so go with wat u wnt player do u.

i was hit on when i worked for nextel...really strange...but funny...made time go by faster...

I tried to holler at the girl who was helping me with my search online last year. On that site that has people who search foryou.

Chick hit on me once, while on speakerphone and girlfriend was beside me like
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Customer Service rep at Verizon was talking about "you sound like you look good, whats your MySpace Mr. __"
laugh.gif

I didn't know what to do because shorty wasn't handling my business, but then again
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

@ least get in good enough to get hooked up with bill adjustments!

...and not all call center workers are busted. You do get your fair share of moms or big older ladies, but sprinkled in are a few gems trying to work there wayup from the bottom...and who said moms are a bad thing anyway? I'll take a MILF 8 days a week...
pimp.gif

I hollered at a BofA phone rep once. Smashed, it was all good. She lived about an hour from my house. She musta saw my account balance and wanted to get someof it or somethin.

Once after I left the Cingular store the chick texted me tellin me she could some me money on my bill. She told me if anyone asked I worked for Pepsi, I guessthey get a good discount. I smashed her too.. she was married...

Customer Services girls are the biggest hoochies.

Originally Posted by daheadache

@ least get in good enough to get hooked up with bill adjustments!

...and not all call center workers are busted. You do get your fair share of moms or big older ladies, but sprinkled in are a few gems
trying to work there way up from the bottom...and who said moms are a bad thing anyway? I'll take a MILF 8 days a week...
pimp.gif
dang right. I used to work at a call center, and it's majority chicks in there. Plenty of bad shorties were in that joint

one chick called one time and tried to G me. I got her myspace, but she really is too far to do anything with, shorty in Minnesota. She was aight. Pics ofcourse...

chick on the left
pimp.gif

l_7f54a362d54e934315eb92e92aedfacf.jpg

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom