Anyone else have friends you feel you can't tell about good things that happen to you?

Its been on my mind for a while now but its been bothering more the last few weeks.

I feel like I don't want to tell my bff anything good that happens to me cuz it always turns into why can't things like that happen for her.

Its more along the lines of guys. If I was to tell her I got an amazing job I doubt she would be jelly but let me meet a guy and things are going well it turns into "why is it so easy for you and why can't i meet guys who treat me like that".

Tonight she straight up said you're the kind of girl I hate on I'm about to start hating on you.  On the inside I was like
frown.gif

I dont really have alot of close female friends (not cuz I dont get along with them I just don't) and I've been friends with her for awhile.

I watched the Super Bowl with the new guy and his friends and she texts me "you get invited to the friends house I get invited to THE house' meaning they always just want sex from her.

I'm not really one to speak on my relationships to much good or bad cuz I just dont but I dont want to feel like I can't even tell the smallest details to my friend.

We've never had any problems in our friendship so I'm not even sure on how to approach it but I already know I'm gonna scale all the way back on what I tell her. The 'youre the type I hate on' part really killed me tho.

Not even looking for advice just wondering if anyone else has felt the same. It obviously wouldn't be with guys but maybe with work/school/or girls.

No pics will be posted

Any of you that know me know what friend it is. Hope she doesn't see this
tired.gif

Its been on my mind for a while now but its been bothering more the last few weeks.

I feel like I don't want to tell my bff anything good that happens to me cuz it always turns into why can't things like that happen for her.

Its more along the lines of guys. If I was to tell her I got an amazing job I doubt she would be jelly but let me meet a guy and things are going well it turns into "why is it so easy for you and why can't i meet guys who treat me like that".

Tonight she straight up said you're the kind of girl I hate on I'm about to start hating on you.  On the inside I was like
frown.gif

I dont really have alot of close female friends (not cuz I dont get along with them I just don't) and I've been friends with her for awhile.

I watched the Super Bowl with the new guy and his friends and she texts me "you get invited to the friends house I get invited to THE house' meaning they always just want sex from her.

I'm not really one to speak on my relationships to much good or bad cuz I just dont but I dont want to feel like I can't even tell the smallest details to my friend.

We've never had any problems in our friendship so I'm not even sure on how to approach it but I already know I'm gonna scale all the way back on what I tell her. The 'youre the type I hate on' part really killed me tho.

Not even looking for advice just wondering if anyone else has felt the same. It obviously wouldn't be with guys but maybe with work/school/or girls.

No pics will be posted

Any of you that know me know what friend it is. Hope she doesn't see this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Do a better job at choosing your friends. Nothing good will come out of that.

never thought anything of it till recently

Really though, only solution is to have a threesome with me.
pm me we'll work out the details

never thought anything of it till recently

Really though, only solution is to have a threesome with me.
pm me we'll work out the details

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?

Why do NTers act like e-gentleman when a woman posts, but are ruthless animals when guys post?

Do they really think they have a chance to be with these women even if they don't know them?

Seriously.

these 'misery-loves-company' chicks have to be HORRIBLE to hang out with

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Club29

Seriously.

you have no idea...its to the point where the last few times we hung out she ended up crying over something...she has some issues i wont get into & i try to be understanding but that %@%% is soooo draining at times...

like after one of her sessions i won't want to talk to her for like a week or two

Back
Top Bottom