Anyone dip snuff?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

used to when i hung around my baseball homeys. the taste is horrible but the buzz is pretty
pimp.gif
i must admit
Yup. I started doing this early, 12 maybe 13. My coach would give it to us. Long cut is the best for sure. Only mint, the fruity ones are terrible. We used to dip in class all the time and teachers had no idea. You get a real strong nicotine buzz for a while from those. I guess now they come in pouches? Would have appreciated that back then.

But overall, glad I stopped that crap early. Terrible habit and really gross. Sports traditions FTL.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

used to when i hung around my baseball homeys. the taste is horrible but the buzz is pretty
pimp.gif
i must admit
Yup. I started doing this early, 12 maybe 13. My coach would give it to us. Long cut is the best for sure. Only mint, the fruity ones are terrible. We used to dip in class all the time and teachers had no idea. You get a real strong nicotine buzz for a while from those. I guess now they come in pouches? Would have appreciated that back then.

But overall, glad I stopped that crap early. Terrible habit and really gross. Sports traditions FTL.
smh.gif

I always get the pouches. Can't deal with it going all over my mouth. People always leave doogers all over the bathroom at my school.
mad.gif

I always get the pouches. Can't deal with it going all over my mouth. People always leave doogers all over the bathroom at my school.
mad.gif

I've been dipping since I was 10 (24 years), and yes I am a redneck. Hell, I'm dipping at work right now.

It sounds like you are dipping Copenhagen fine cut. Try Copenhagen long cut or the new extra long cut. They both stay packed in your mouth a lot better. When you go to spit it out, it all comes out in one piece.

I've been dipping since I was 10 (24 years), and yes I am a redneck. Hell, I'm dipping at work right now.

It sounds like you are dipping Copenhagen fine cut. Try Copenhagen long cut or the new extra long cut. They both stay packed in your mouth a lot better. When you go to spit it out, it all comes out in one piece.

A redneck defined by google is: •Redneck is a derogatory slang term to refer to poor white Southern farmers in the United States. It is similar in meaning to Cracker (especially in Georgia), Hillbilly (especially in Appalachia) and White trash (especially among blacks).

A redneck defined by google is: •Redneck is a derogatory slang term to refer to poor white Southern farmers in the United States. It is similar in meaning to Cracker (especially in Georgia), Hillbilly (especially in Appalachia) and White trash (especially among blacks).

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Maybe snackworm could let us know what it means to him. I'm from California and folks will call cowboys rednecks here.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Maybe snackworm could let us know what it means to him. I'm from California and folks will call cowboys rednecks here.
indifferent.gif

I guess redneck means different things to different people.

I grew up in New Mexico and Texas, and where I'm from, it just kind of means a Good 'ol Boy. We hunt, fish, drive pickup trucks (not SUVs), work on the ranch or farm, and like to have a good time. Around me and my friends, it's kind of a term of endearment. Although to some there might be a racist or derogatory slant to the word, or to people who are rednecks, we don't use it like that. Growing up, it was never presented in a negative light to us.

We do use the terms white trash, hillbilly, country, and cracker to describe people that we feel are lower class.

I guess redneck means different things to different people.

I grew up in New Mexico and Texas, and where I'm from, it just kind of means a Good 'ol Boy. We hunt, fish, drive pickup trucks (not SUVs), work on the ranch or farm, and like to have a good time. Around me and my friends, it's kind of a term of endearment. Although to some there might be a racist or derogatory slant to the word, or to people who are rednecks, we don't use it like that. Growing up, it was never presented in a negative light to us.

We do use the terms white trash, hillbilly, country, and cracker to describe people that we feel are lower class.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Swedish snuff >>>

You need one of these

Icetool-snus.jpg

Drying your lip helps with the spit.
I got pink ice tool.
pimp.gif
And now some Göteborgs Rape' and for americans rape means something like ripped or ##%# like that.
American snuff/dip is disgusting and dangerous. Swedish snuff ftw.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Swedish snuff >>>

You need one of these

Icetool-snus.jpg

Drying your lip helps with the spit.
I got pink ice tool.
pimp.gif
And now some Göteborgs Rape' and for americans rape means something like ripped or ##%# like that.
American snuff/dip is disgusting and dangerous. Swedish snuff ftw.

Back
Top Bottom