Anyone dip snuff?

I heard if you put snuff in your ........ you get a better buzz
roll.gif

I don't know how to keep it together but my pinch always stayed together. I started to dip because I could do it in class instead of walking out during lecture to smoke. I just hated the fact I had to carry spit bottles around and it would look disgusting. Skoal cherry was my favorite.

I don't know how to keep it together but my pinch always stayed together. I started to dip because I could do it in class instead of walking out during lecture to smoke. I just hated the fact I had to carry spit bottles around and it would look disgusting. Skoal cherry was my favorite.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

hellooooo MOUTH CANCER
I don't think the mouth cancer will set in for me until the raiders win another super bowl.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

hellooooo MOUTH CANCER
I don't think the mouth cancer will set in for me until the raiders win another super bowl.

Tried the peach flavor one time (while at work 2 years ago). Got light headed fell off a shopping cart. Never again
laugh.gif

Tried the peach flavor one time (while at work 2 years ago). Got light headed fell off a shopping cart. Never again
laugh.gif

You say you pack it and tighten it before you throw it in, so it must be what that mouf do.

For me, I usually tuck my lower lip in for a few seconds right after throwing it in. You're bound to lose a few bits and pieces, but I've never lost like half of one before.

You say you pack it and tighten it before you throw it in, so it must be what that mouf do.

For me, I usually tuck my lower lip in for a few seconds right after throwing it in. You're bound to lose a few bits and pieces, but I've never lost like half of one before.

Back
Top Bottom