Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

My target today. $30 rookie and stars blasters. $20 hangers lol.

Attachments

• 119F2714-C626-4B2E-AEC4-E19E8E9F6ACE.jpeg
    119F2714-C626-4B2E-AEC4-E19E8E9F6ACE.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 277
Welp, I went ahead and submitted 3 of my Topps NPB Chrome Seiya Suzuki cards today. Hoping it grades well.

So did I, contemplating selling tho idk much about baseball is it lucrative?

I be seeing mlb go for more than the other 2 sports
Bowman 1st Edition goes for pretty good money. Baseball is high rn because of people wanting Wander Franco cards.

So did I, contemplating selling tho idk much about baseball is it lucrative?

I be seeing mlb go for more than the other 2 sports
It can be, especially prospecting products like bowman. Also volatile because these guys are just kids and no one really knows how they’ll do. Opinions change, people can get hurt etc etc. Last years boxes don’t go for much above where they retailed, but the 2020 bowman boxes are around 900 I believe.

I’d suggest watching some videos of the product being opened and decide if it’s something you’re interested in. If you don’t follow baseball at all the prospecting thing might not interest you. If you’re planning to flip I’d at least wait until prices rise a bit. They should, check list looks pretty good IMO. If I had the fortitude not to open I’d probably toss it in my closet and try to forget about it for a while.

Reactions: g14
Baseball always starts off hyped then is a wait and see.

See all the Luis Roberts love (yes he definitely has time to turn it around).

i don't think those are gold, it's a yellow variant of some sort. yellow reactive i believe?

Back
Top Bottom