Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I was able to get my son an early Blazing Stars booster box and he pulled a Char! He was hella happy!

3E8F8EB9-D793-417D-844A-30FD291D03BF.jpeg
Boo this man!!!!!!

JK bro. You still the homie!

Well, sounds like NFL Mosaic will start reaching Retail soon, I did pretty good with the NBA this year. (I literally found ZERO last year for NBA)

Screenshot 2022-02-22 115604.png
I try not to get jealous of you guys but its hard. My Target never has anything. The closest Walmart to me is about 35 min away so I dont go there. Love seeing fellow NTers eat, but always makes me sad LOL

I should clarify, that was not one trip. That's what I've pulled for the year. I think like 4 diff times I've been able to get a couple, and my wife has grabbed a couple. I did not buy all this the same day or anything.

And I have opened every single pack. :pimp:

Been doing well in this little “dip” we are having. Finally grabbed a 2018 Prizm Base rookie of Luka that I’ve been trying to track down since I was never able to pull it out of packs...at least 50 packs worth of Prizm…when it came out. Kinda dropped on my priority when I pulled a Red/White/Blue Prizm luka summer of ‘19. Then everything went insane and prices went crazy. Only paid a little over $175 for a PSA 9. Also got a PSA 9 Jokic prizm base rookie for under 200 (actually have a green prizm of his rookie already) and used a little of my Tax returns to pick up a PSA 8 Giannis rookie (missed out on that in 2013 as I foolishly slept on him, I picked up his Select, Court Kings, Hoops, Panini, and Pinnacle in like 2016. ) great looking card. Couldn’t find any real flaws. Also been picking up raw copies of all the standout rookies from the last 2 years and a few more low end rookies of Ja. It‘s going to be an expensive year for me as I’ll be hunting Evan Mobley rookies this year.

Used to collect when i was younger and just buy packs from the local Liquor stores or target. Watch these rips all the time on TikTok. Would like to get into it again but seems like these hobby boxes are hard to get

I should clarify, that was not one trip. That's what I've pulled for the year. I think like 4 diff times I've been able to get a couple, and my wife has grabbed a couple. I did not buy all this the same day or anything.

And I have opened every single pack. :pimp:
You could have bought them one at a time and I would still be jealous. Never see a damn thing in my Targets and I can get to 4 within 20 minutes.

mosaic basketball was brutal ....never again...never touching retail basketball unless its prizm

panini hiding the pull rate odds always makes me think i wouldn't touch this if i could compare it to topps smh

sticking to baseball, soccer & other tcg's from here on out

minor league bout to start...bout to do some last minute prospect buying and do my own scouting while they play lol

has anybody pulled up to the minor league games nd got autos in person before?..really debating taking a trip to tampa to see the young yankees play

Sorry fam. I did ok.....

PXL_20220108_065223092.MP.jpg
Cool..now Tell these folks how many blasters/megas u ripped/spent till you got that lol

Panini price increase is a huge turn off too
Shout out to topps for keeping prices same at retail
(besides update megas lol)

L

Last edited:
Cool..now Tell these folks how many blasters/megas u ripped/spent till you got that lol

Panini price increase is a huge turn off too
Shout out to topps for keeping prices same at retail
(besides update megas lol)

L

I actually did it backwards.

I got my Ja asap off an early blaster. I prolly shoulda called it good from there. But bought more without the same success.

Reactions: g14
mosaic basketball was brutal ....never again...never touching retail basketball unless its prizm

panini hiding the pull rate odds always makes me think i wouldn't touch this if i could compare it to topps smh

sticking to baseball, soccer & other tcg's from here on out

minor league bout to start...bout to do some last minute prospect buying and do my own scouting while they play lol

has anybody pulled up to the minor league games nd got autos in person before?..really debating taking a trip to tampa to see the young yankees play

Yeah my Mosaic “luck” has been awful I don’t even bother with it anymore :lol:

Was able to hit on some NBA Optic cellos and ‘21 NFL Chronicles hangers last night online on Best Buy though, looking forward to ripping those

Target boutta drop NFL Mosaic hangers, cellos and NBA Mosaic megas

Back
Top Bottom