Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

a good manager is night and day....im fortunate to work for a champs and a footlocker where the managers were awesome to me...the way i see it if you do a good job for a manager and hit your goals show up to work on time and work hard....you should not have a problem getting your shoes.....and hopefully april news is legit and 500 limit goes a long way on a 50 for yourself unless you hook your friends up.....500 is actually more than enough IMO and I have 400 pairs of nikes/jordans

Originally Posted by thacamel

When they had their last Employee Appreciation, at the beginning of December, they said the next one would be Easter, so I'm looking for one to come mid to late April. And I think the Employee Appreciation limit will be separate from the $500 monthly limit, or at least thats what the DM told me
It isn't separate.

Originally Posted by thacamel

When they had their last Employee Appreciation, at the beginning of December, they said the next one would be Easter, so I'm looking for one to come mid to late April. And I think the Employee Appreciation limit will be separate from the $500 monthly limit, or at least thats what the DM told me
It isn't separate.

Is a Champs employee capable of using a SKU for a shoe at Footlocker, and if so, able to apply it to the 50?

Is a Champs employee capable of using a SKU for a shoe at Footlocker, and if so, able to apply it to the 50?

Diplomat T-dot,

Are you sure? My DM seems pretty confident that it will be separate, but that there will probably be a decent amount of exclusions.

Diplomat T-dot,

Are you sure? My DM seems pretty confident that it will be separate, but that there will probably be a decent amount of exclusions.

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

If you have the sku you should be able to order it at any Champs, FTL or FA, assuming the company carries it.

If you have the sku you should be able to order it at any Champs, FTL or FA, assuming the company carries it.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

i would add that it also depends on the manager and his mood that day.

i would add that it also depends on the manager and his mood that day.

That is incorrect.  Champs uses a different sku system then FTL and FTA.  KFL and LFL also use 2 other different sku systems.  So depending on the shoe you may have to get up to 4 different skus to try and stock locate.

That is incorrect.  Champs uses a different sku system then FTL and FTA.  KFL and LFL also use 2 other different sku systems.  So depending on the shoe you may have to get up to 4 different skus to try and stock locate.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

My bad, he's right. I was thinking using a HOH sku at a FTL for some reason, which is possible.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

My bad, he's right. I was thinking using a HOH sku at a FTL for some reason, which is possible.

Just remember the good ol days.. when it seemed a F&F was monthly.. ahhh, the times have changed (again)

Just remember the good ol days.. when it seemed a F&F was monthly.. ahhh, the times have changed (again)

On the $500 limit, the limit is $500 DISCOUNTED DOLLARS. Shoe costs 100, You pay 70, $30 deducted from your monthly spending limit. Not that huge of a issue. This puts a $1666.67 limit on spending during a month assuming there is no Employee Appreciation.

On the $500 limit, the limit is $500 DISCOUNTED DOLLARS. Shoe costs 100, You pay 70, $30 deducted from your monthly spending limit. Not that huge of a issue. This puts a $1666.67 limit on spending during a month assuming there is no Employee Appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom