Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Wait I've seen the exclusions list a few pages back, but is that just for FTL? If so, thats crap how champs decides to make their own exclusion list. Ive have been able to locate a pair of cements and fortunate to have connects at champs.. What if you located a shoe at FTL but work at champs.

Wait I've seen the exclusions list a few pages back, but is that just for FTL? If so, thats crap how champs decides to make their own exclusion list. Ive have been able to locate a pair of cements and fortunate to have connects at champs.. What if you located a shoe at FTL but work at champs.

YO! Here is FTL/FTA exclusion list again:
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Give it up, fellas. It's a wrap.

10qjdeg.jpg

debl0w.jpg

ifpqc9.jpg

And Champs' list is officially:

Air Max 2011
Nike Free Run
Nike Retro 3
Nike Retro 7
Adi Hardcourts
Superstar Fades (all genders)
Superstar basic (wht/wht & wht/blk)
Nike AF1 wht/wht lows
Jordan 2011 4/2 launch
Griffey 1 4/2 launch

Dre Beats
G Shock Watches
Nike Elite Socks

It's a fool, bruh.
laugh.gif

And please don't ask me for the hookup. I ain't got it.

30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

YO! Here is FTL/FTA exclusion list again:
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Give it up, fellas. It's a wrap.

10qjdeg.jpg

debl0w.jpg

ifpqc9.jpg

And Champs' list is officially:

Air Max 2011
Nike Free Run
Nike Retro 3
Nike Retro 7
Adi Hardcourts
Superstar Fades (all genders)
Superstar basic (wht/wht & wht/blk)
Nike AF1 wht/wht lows
Jordan 2011 4/2 launch
Griffey 1 4/2 launch

Dre Beats
G Shock Watches
Nike Elite Socks

It's a fool, bruh.
laugh.gif

And please don't ask me for the hookup. I ain't got it.

30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

You cant stock locate on 50% off

Originally Posted by kickz4show

YES...i totally forgot bout the "NEW" no stock n locate on a 50...*barkley voice* its just turrible...just turrible *barkley voice*

YES...i totally forgot bout the "NEW" no stock n locate on a 50...*barkley voice* its just turrible...just turrible *barkley voice*

You can't stock locate again at footlocker? I know we can at Champs but the exclusions stink so I was planning on getting everything from footlocker.

You can't stock locate again at footlocker? I know we can at Champs but the exclusions stink so I was planning on getting everything from footlocker.

Im in central jerz... in Woodbridge ... i think i lost my connect... hit me if u tryin to get some paper... also im willing to travel to ny .. as long as your in dat 34st area.....

Im in central jerz... in Woodbridge ... i think i lost my connect... hit me if u tryin to get some paper... also im willing to travel to ny .. as long as your in dat 34st area.....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

There are simple ways around this....
Cop something similar.... same shoe different colorway (i.e. cop the charcoal 9s, if u want the white and blacks) or same price.... Then just wait a week or so and do an even exchange say u wanna do a stock locate on whatever shoe you want..... Use the "my girl ordered me these and I just dont like them enough" excuse

Don't say I never did nothing for yall

Originally Posted by bigsupa

There are simple ways around this....
Cop something similar.... same shoe different colorway (i.e. cop the charcoal 9s, if u want the white and blacks) or same price.... Then just wait a week or so and do an even exchange say u wanna do a stock locate on whatever shoe you want..... Use the "my girl ordered me these and I just dont like them enough" excuse

Don't say I never did nothing for yall

Lol Sup yea u know its all love homie... U look out and I try to do the same the noose around my FTL neck just getting a lil tight thats all homie lol..... But that line works everytime.... Can't even front I have done swaps (during the 50) at finishline using that same line... dudes better learn how to use that mouf piece

Lol Sup yea u know its all love homie... U look out and I try to do the same the noose around my FTL neck just getting a lil tight thats all homie lol..... But that line works everytime.... Can't even front I have done swaps (during the 50) at finishline using that same line... dudes better learn how to use that mouf piece

My insider actin up....shorty not answering her phone...I just hope she use that limit on her fiance if not me...
ohwell.gif
...gonna hit the ftl by the mrs job tonte

My insider actin up....shorty not answering her phone...I just hope she use that limit on her fiance if not me...
ohwell.gif
...gonna hit the ftl by the mrs job tonte

Back
Top Bottom