Anybody here collect MIGHTY MUGGS??

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I bought a special edition Iron Man when it first dropped just cuz I liked it. Now it's worth like $150
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

sdcc-ironman-mightymugg.jpg
My dude, I was JUST going to post exactly what you just posted
laugh.gif

Copped this bad boy back in Taiwan for like $20... I check on eBay two years later and it's worth $150
pimp.gif

Isnt DP comin out officially? Always wanted to get a few but never did yet

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by parada45

It's crazy that the SE Iron Man one goes for $100

That's way too overpriced. Most you could get that for is like 50.

You actually gravedug a thread from 2 years, ago?

I mean, there isn't anything wrong with a ill thread about mighty muggs. 
laugh.gif

Besides I was looking for a couple of pieces and was hoping someone would post up some of their collections.

Anyone got a Venom? 
ohwell.gif

yeah i have a bunch of 100%'s but i really like the 400%. i just picked up Ren and Stimpy 400's. im lovin those
pimp.gif

I have all the Tformers ones save for the prototype Ironhide, the first wave of the gi joe and random marvel ones. My brother has a ton of the first wave star wars ones that are worth a ton now. Still trying to find him a wampa and a couple other exclusives.

i need to find the toy thread in the showcase thread, it's where most people share their stuff

and the guy who posted that deadpool mighty mugg above, it was scrapped apparently along with like iceman, magneto, and some other ones too

so far i have

comic con exc. iron man

war machine

spiderman

darth vader v1

darth vader v2 with rotating hand and changeable head

cyclops

vision

and duke from gi joe

the only one i really want is venom to round out spiderman, or black suit spidy....the grips on those figures are too strong to pry off of, lol

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why did i have a feeling this was you.

get the job man, i have toys to buy!................... for me son. yea. that's it.

I have the venom and black suit spideys. they are tough to come by cuz venom was never re-released in another wave. dude commands fifty a piece.

Where do you guys see these things around? They started disappearing like a year ago........ and then Iron Man came out......................... and then they disappeared again

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ I Suspect when Thor (and the rest of the marvel movies come out) we will see them again.[/color]

What do these toys do for y'all? Do you play with them (nh)? Or just childish decoration?

I just collect them. same with my tformers. It;s just something I enjoy having. The muggs usually get displayed for the fact they have the pop art feel, the tformers sit in storage in my closet LOL. I look at them every now and then.

want Thor, Hulk, and Captain America.......

not paying that tho. bah.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Anyone collect Disney Vinylmation? My fiance does and I recently picked up a cool football version.
i got a few for x-mas last year. a popcorn one that i like alot. it fits in good with the bearbricks and qees..

Originally Posted by IamMD

What do these toys do for y'all? Do you play with them (nh)? Or just childish decoration?
Enjoyment.  Why do you do anything that you do?

Back
Top Bottom