Anybody here collect MIGHTY MUGGS??

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Funny this topic came up, I got the Megatron and Prime ones in the mail today for something that I'm working on.
nerd.gif

Info?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Funny this topic came up, I got the Megatron and Prime ones in the mail today for something that I'm working on.
nerd.gif

Info?
On the muggs or what I'm workin' on?
laugh.gif
Well I mean, I don't really see what kind of projects would require Mighty Muggs so I figured whatever you're doing must be some sort ofinteresting haha.

nerd.gif

Info?
On the muggs or what I'm workin' on?
laugh.gif
Well I mean, I don't really see what kind of projects would require Mighty Muggs so I figured whatever you're doing must be some sort of interesting haha.
Photoshoot/artwork for this music I'm putting together...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Some NT'er has an insane collection. I'll try to dig and upload his collection.
There are customs out there that are pretty dope, I'll try to find pics.

Custom_Samus_Aran_Mighty_Muggs_by_GDXToyz.jpg

President_Obama_Mighty_Mugg_by_jimmyemery.jpg

hulkbuster-ironman-custom-mighty-muggs-4-387x500.jpg

robin.jpg

punandjigcmm.jpg

My sister collects them. When I walked into her studio, I was upset. She was holding out on me with her collection of toys for the past two years.

I have a few, but I collect too many things already,
smh.gif

I have the following:

Iron Man (Basic)
Spider Man
Wolverine
Optimus Prime (Basic)
Bumblebee

I saw the Snake Eyes at Target, but I already had Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in my cart so I passed. Kind of
mad.gif
now, because it looks dope as hell. I'm always tempted to start a full blowncollection, but just can't do it. Looking for Captain America, and that should be it for the Marvel Muggs, for me at least (might cop Cyclops). I willtry to locate Snake Eyes (Again) and Cobra Commander.

The customs are
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom