Anybody got pics of the 2003 Air Jordan XII Nubucks?

Here's mine:
Full set here at Air 23.
ajxii_nubuck-1.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-2.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-3.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-4.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-5.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-6.jpg

ajxii_nubuck-7.jpg

Full set here at Air 23.

Ah... one of JBs first attempts at "limited" and "packs". I still have my pair, and I love them. Like dude said above, the hat sucked, but the hoody was sick. I still wear the hoody every now and then. Cats complained about the $200 price tag, but compared to today, that was a steal. Today it would be more like $270 for all of that and knowing JB they would just round the price to $300.

Ah... one of JBs first attempts at "limited" and "packs". I still have my pair, and I love them. Like dude said above, the hat sucked, but the hoody was sick. I still wear the hoody every now and then. Cats complained about the $200 price tag, but compared to today, that was a steal. Today it would be more like $270 for all of that and knowing JB they would just round the price to $300.

why are ppl on Nt asking for pics as if GOOGLE or all other search engines on the web just fell of the face of the earth. SMH

yeah im in a bad mood today FML

why are ppl on Nt asking for pics as if GOOGLE or all other search engines on the web just fell of the face of the earth. SMH

2003 versions were by far better, softer and way more comfortable. Anyone who has the 03s would know this and the 09 versions are honestly like cardboard, stiff, pleather etc

2003 versions were by far better, softer and way more comfortable. Anyone who has the 03s would know this and the 09 versions are honestly like cardboard, stiff, pleather etc

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Maybe cause google aint got pics like people who own the shoe do!

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Maybe cause google aint got pics like people who own the shoe do!

Back
Top Bottom