anybody else out there not have a smart phone?

hit up one of your boys or fam and ask them if you can join their family plan.. it'll save you a ton$$$
my friend has just got an EVO4G through my other friend's plan: $60 unltd text, unltd data, 1400 (shared) minutes w/ nights/weekends.

I was the same way until I started selling those bad boys. Now I cant live without it. Too many benefits.

I was the same way until I started selling those bad boys. Now I cant live without it. Too many benefits.

I have a smart phone, without the smart.

Blackberry Pearl with no internet

Whatswinninglike?
tired.gif

I have a smart phone, without the smart.

Blackberry Pearl with no internet

Whatswinninglike?
tired.gif

im bout to downgrade... i dont need the net outside my apt ......

iphone user btw... bout to cop this Nokia from 06 and call it a wrap..

im bout to downgrade... i dont need the net outside my apt ......

iphone user btw... bout to cop this Nokia from 06 and call it a wrap..

Been having "smart phones" since the Nokia N-Gage. I used to love that phone. MP3s, videos, internet, etc.

Been having "smart phones" since the Nokia N-Gage. I used to love that phone. MP3s, videos, internet, etc.

When I travel overseas for a holiday I dump the blackberry.

Throw in a sim for the country I'm going to and use my trusty nokia 1110, unbreakable and so simple, no colour. The signal it gets is amazing too.

The feeling is other worldly, not using your phone all the time, checking your email etc.

When I travel overseas for a holiday I dump the blackberry.

Throw in a sim for the country I'm going to and use my trusty nokia 1110, unbreakable and so simple, no colour. The signal it gets is amazing too.

The feeling is other worldly, not using your phone all the time, checking your email etc.

I was like this for a long time. I even had a Blackberry Bold ["hand me down" from my lady]  but only had WiFi on it...no Data plan... Data plans are so damn expensive, and im just plain cheap and figured if i never had it, i dont need it now...but unfortunately i just upgraded to this damn IPhone, my other phone broke and i hadnt upgraded since 06'. My SIM card still read Cingular....

I was like this for a long time. I even had a Blackberry Bold ["hand me down" from my lady]  but only had WiFi on it...no Data plan... Data plans are so damn expensive, and im just plain cheap and figured if i never had it, i dont need it now...but unfortunately i just upgraded to this damn IPhone, my other phone broke and i hadnt upgraded since 06'. My SIM card still read Cingular....

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic
laugh.gif

Anyone still use the Razr? My mom still uses one.
laugh.gif

lol, my dad still uses a razr
laugh.gif

i still have a motorola rocker for backup.. first phone wit itunes i think, thing had
some bump to it

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic
laugh.gif

Anyone still use the Razr? My mom still uses one.
laugh.gif

lol, my dad still uses a razr
laugh.gif

i still have a motorola rocker for backup.. first phone wit itunes i think, thing had
some bump to it

stil using env2.. was going to hop on the iphone 4, but will probably wait for the iphone 5 this summer.

stil using env2.. was going to hop on the iphone 4, but will probably wait for the iphone 5 this summer.

just a heads up if you dont use a lot of minutes but are looking for a smart phone
virgin mobile offers unlimited data/text + 300 minutes (total, no free weekends/nights) for $25 per month & they have a decent android phone for $150 no contract

just a heads up if you dont use a lot of minutes but are looking for a smart phone
virgin mobile offers unlimited data/text + 300 minutes (total, no free weekends/nights) for $25 per month & they have a decent android phone for $150 no contract

Back
Top Bottom