Anybody else got love for the XVI's??? best of the 00's IMO

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

great shoe, def. appreciated but i would have to say they are the 3rd best of the '00s

1. XXIIIs
2. XVIIs
3. XVIs
i got it like

1. XVII
2. XX
3. XVI
4. XXIII

my favorite Jordan sig. definitely underrated style wise and performance wise

I'm ready for a retro but wearing my CDP's last week have me conflicted they're sub par....interested in seeing some new colorways though.

I've been searching for a replacement for my white/blue pair but I've only seen one DS pair in 9/9.5 on eBay over the last couple years.

my favorite Jordan sig. definitely underrated style wise and performance wise

I'm ready for a retro but wearing my CDP's last week have me conflicted they're sub par....interested in seeing some new colorways though.

I've been searching for a replacement for my white/blue pair but I've only seen one DS pair in 9/9.5 on eBay over the last couple years.

I'd be surprised if they released again as these look the cost more than $8 to make. I'm just saying from a marketing point of view.

I'd be surprised if they released again as these look the cost more than $8 to make. I'm just saying from a marketing point of view.

I always felt like they coulda done more with the XVI's. A cool grey or an altitude green version would look nice. And the black low top was one of my favorites. Actually when I first found out about niketalk that was the pair that was coming out next. Hopefully they bring the 16s back

I always felt like they coulda done more with the XVI's. A cool grey or an altitude green version would look nice. And the black low top was one of my favorites. Actually when I first found out about niketalk that was the pair that was coming out next. Hopefully they bring the 16s back

never received the shrouds for my white navy xvi's....so if anybody has a set laying around.....

never received the shrouds for my white navy xvi's....so if anybody has a set laying around.....

Very smooth and sleek shoe. I was very excited when I got the CDP version. I wished I doubled up though.

Very smooth and sleek shoe. I was very excited when I got the CDP version. I wished I doubled up though.

XVI are one of my favorites! My fav cw are the black/red but love the cherrywoods and blue/white. For some reason I've never really liked the gingers myself.

XVI are one of my favorites! My fav cw are the black/red but love the cherrywoods and blue/white. For some reason I've never really liked the gingers myself.

Back
Top Bottom