Anybody else got love for the XVI's??? best of the 00's IMO

No need to retro yet in my honest opinion. They retroed the black/red. That was the best colorway of them all.

No need to retro yet in my honest opinion. They retroed the black/red. That was the best colorway of them all.

Originally Posted by rareair45

true true
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The white/blue pair was hot too.  I didn't care too much for the Cherrywoods or Gingers though.  The lows were okay.    

The white/blue pair was hot too.  I didn't care too much for the Cherrywoods or Gingers though.  The lows were okay.    

The XVI's are sexy.
I liked the 16.5's and got me a pair in black and red.
If the XVI's got retro'ed I would have to get me a pair in all black.

The XVI's are sexy.
I liked the 16.5's and got me a pair in black and red.
If the XVI's got retro'ed I would have to get me a pair in all black.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

real talk, these sold faster then da 2000 infrared VI's and concord XI's (black and red XVI's)....da retro craze didn't set in yet so da latest jordans were still

highly anticipated.

<This. I remember saving up for the blk/red pair. Copped on release date. This was the first pair of jays I bought with my own money. Had every color in mid. They became one of my favorite sig's from the line. Would love to see a retro dipped in cool grey ala Jordan XI.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

real talk, these sold faster then da 2000 infrared VI's and concord XI's (black and red XVI's)....da retro craze didn't set in yet so da latest jordans were still

highly anticipated.

<This. I remember saving up for the blk/red pair. Copped on release date. This was the first pair of jays I bought with my own money. Had every color in mid. They became one of my favorite sig's from the line. Would love to see a retro dipped in cool grey ala Jordan XI.
pimp.gif

16s are straight. I copped the gingers last year for 100 and I got the cherrywoods for 65 on ebay. a sweet steal. Cherrywoods are my fav. then gingers...midnight blues... black/red.

16s are straight. I copped the gingers last year for 100 and I got the cherrywoods for 65 on ebay. a sweet steal. Cherrywoods are my fav. then gingers...midnight blues... black/red.

great shoe, def. appreciated but i would have to say they are the 3rd best of the '00s

1. XXIIIs
2. XVIIs
3. XVIs

great shoe, def. appreciated but i would have to say they are the 3rd best of the '00s

1. XXIIIs
2. XVIIs
3. XVIs

Back
Top Bottom