Anybody else got love for the XVI's??? best of the 00's IMO

all this cool grey XI hype has me looking back on my real sneaker days

I personally think these are the best original Jordan that has come out since

think we will get a retro anytime soon? (not including the CDP's)

all this cool grey XI hype has me looking back on my real sneaker days

I personally think these are the best original Jordan that has come out since

think we will get a retro anytime soon? (not including the CDP's)

it would make sense, since we got the 15s (although they were only on flightclub)

white/navy please

it would make sense, since we got the 15s (although they were only on flightclub)

white/navy please

love the xvi's. the best jordan signature shoe since his re-retirement imo. cherrywoods and gingers please plus another colorway with the patent leather.

love the xvi's. the best jordan signature shoe since his re-retirement imo. cherrywoods and gingers please plus another colorway with the patent leather.

I have A LOT of love for the XVIs.  They're the shoe that I fell in love with back in 2001.  They are definitely one of the most underrated Jordans ever.  They seriously need to re-retro these with a new patent leather colorway for sure like pimpjobu said.

I have A LOT of love for the XVIs.  They're the shoe that I fell in love with back in 2001.  They are definitely one of the most underrated Jordans ever.  They seriously need to re-retro these with a new patent leather colorway for sure like pimpjobu said.

XVI's are
pimp.gif
. The Black XVI's are my personal favorite. Looks stealthy and could be rocked with a lot of different styles and colors of apparel.

XVI's are
pimp.gif
. The Black XVI's are my personal favorite. Looks stealthy and could be rocked with a lot of different styles and colors of apparel.

Retros are all they have, they're on a 'shortlist' that gets juggled around. Every time somebody asks when a shoe is re-re-re-releasing, all it does is push the shoe back and make them
turn into a fusion first so they can squeeze more cash out of the design.

Everything will be retroed eventually.

Retros are all they have, they're on a 'shortlist' that gets juggled around. Every time somebody asks when a shoe is re-re-re-releasing, all it does is push the shoe back and make them
turn into a fusion first so they can squeeze more cash out of the design.

Everything will be retroed eventually.

man the black XVIs might be my favorite jordans...I swear you could freak em wig a suit and almost get away with it lmao

man the black XVIs might be my favorite jordans...I swear you could freak em wig a suit and almost get away with it lmao

real talk, these sold faster then da 2000 infrared VI's and concord XI's (black and red XVI's)....da retro craze didn't set in yet so da latest jordans were still

highly anticipated.

after da white and navy ones i didn't like em..cherrywoods were meh..and gingers were
sick.gif

da low tops were dope though

real talk, these sold faster then da 2000 infrared VI's and concord XI's (black and red XVI's)....da retro craze didn't set in yet so da latest jordans were still

highly anticipated.

after da white and navy ones i didn't like em..cherrywoods were meh..and gingers were
sick.gif

da low tops were dope though

I'd love for them to bring back the white/navys and blk/reds

The xvi's are great, but the xviis are my fav from the 00's

I'd love for them to bring back the white/navys and blk/reds

The xvi's are great, but the xviis are my fav from the 00's

Back
Top Bottom