Afro Colombian 1/4
French 1/4
Colombian/Venezuelan of the white variation 1/2

I look creole/Dominican
laugh.gif

n660581205_329485_3324.jpg

PS: I live in TX
smh.gif
...some dumb +!# mondaytofriday'ers down here when it comes to understandin race
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
LESfamiliswag knows the deal
laugh.gif
tired.gif
ROFL... I was on some ignorant @!@ this past summer at work. I saw this pretty little light-skinned jawn with the freckles on her face andstarted speaking Spanish to her. She's like "...I don't speak Spanish."
grin.gif

I said "You look like you speak Spanish!" and she just stormed off to help a customer. It's whatever though, yellow Creole jawns seem to come adime a dozen in Texas.
smokin.gif

OP, Im from Panama, people often mistake me for black/hispanic or straight up black.....but i noticed they its different when they find out im hispanic.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Vietnamese, German and French.
Honestly I am tall 6 foot 5, bulky build, don't look so white honestly, look sort of dark for an asian mix.
Some people can never really tell what I am, so when I bust out my Vietnamese, people are like
eek.gif
I'm Vietnamese, and I was at 1015 in San Francisco when a light skinned black female said, "Anh co phe cong?"" I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, come again???? She was very exotic to say the least. I'm usually pretty good with recognizing Vietnamese people that's why it throws me off when I don't.

Edit: BTW, what culture do you both embrace more? Do you think it's pretty equal?

FTT, I always thought you were black. Assuming makes a..you know the saying.

Back
Top Bottom