Any other guys sick of the effort...

Feels bad man...why is getting girls such an effort based thing.  Talk to a bunch of girls at the bar/club and it goes nowhere, get a few random numbers, a few flakes.  Sick of this hamster wheel.  
frown.gif

Feels bad man...why is getting girls such an effort based thing.  Talk to a bunch of girls at the bar/club and it goes nowhere, get a few random numbers, a few flakes.  Sick of this hamster wheel.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

Let them find you... Females are approached hundreds of times a week... There's nothing they haven't seen or heard from a man.

Chase the money... Seriously

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

step your personality up son
aren't you the dude that just tried to get random people to meet you up (Mr. Minnesota).  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  YOU are telling ME to step MY personality up ahahahahahhaah. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alright hahahaah that's all I needed.  I'm good for more effort for a few weeks now. 

Let them find you... Females are approached hundreds of times a week... There's nothing they haven't seen or heard from a man.

Chase the money... Seriously

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.

I'm sick of these 6.7-7.8's. That's all im smashin lately. They just suck. They aren't hot enough for me to even look forward to anymore. It's good fun the night it happens, but any follow up stuff is just remedial math. I want me a solid 8.5-9.3, just keep it simple, one girl. I feel like my dreams are more fun than my actual gettin down time haha.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

stop it.

you're not smashing anyone. 

You dont have to pretend to be cool just to get approval from Niketalkers.

Most of whom are game-less buffoons with juvenile female problems of their own.

Listen kid, dont sweat it. Follow your heart, and you'll never go wrong

Back
Top Bottom