Any Knicks fans wanna admit it?

Now you guys are an up and comming team and have a pretty storied history.

While you guys have fallen on hard times throughout this decade, you guys stuck with your team so i applaud this.

However you guys have had quite in increase in fans over the past year. Some fans even abandoning their original team to become fans of your team.

Any of you guys wanna admit it that you don't want those bandwagoners posting their team knicks signatures on here once they start contending again, knowing that they were nowhere to be found during the don chaney, isiah thomas era?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Any of you guys wanna admit it that you don't want those bandwagoners posting their team knicks signatures on here once they start contending again, knowing that they were nowhere to be found during the don chaney, isiah thomas era?
Yeah, I hate those guys.

I think people are becoming Knick fans now, so that if and when they sign LeBron, they thing they might get less of a bandwagon opinion from the rest of us.

i know some dude who was a reptors fan carlos tevez or whatever switched that team raptors to team knicks but he made the switch last season so i don'tknow if he gets a pass for that, ill let you guys be the judge and jury of that.

then we had tbone who prior to his banishment had team lakers and lebron to new york in 2010 in his sig

and then theres someone else who used to be a laker fan who switched alliances to the orange and blue.

i been here long enough to recognize the real knicks fans, it's just a message board tho. being a fan doesn't start here

By the way,
eek.gif
@ a Don Chaney reference.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

By the way,
eek.gif
@ a Don Chaney reference.

laugh.gif
at the fire chaney chants during the 02-03 season and first few monthsof 03-04.

hell isiah got an extended grace period where everyone loved him strictly off the strength of him firing chaney

ohwell.gif

Well I do remember Shandon Anderson dunking on someone crazy on the fastbreak......
[table][tr][td]No[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht[/td] [td]Wt[/td] [td]Born[/td] [td]College[/td] [td]Yrs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Shandon Anderson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]Dec. 31,1973[/td] [td]Georgia '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Michael Doleac[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]262[/td] [td]Jun. 15, 1977[/td] [td]Utah '98[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Howard Eisley[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]Dec. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Boston College '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Othella Harrington[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Jan. 31, 1974[/td] [td]Georgetown '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Allan Houston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]Apr. 20, 1971[/td] [td]Tennessee '93[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Travis Knight[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 13, 1974[/td] [td]Connecticut '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Mark Pope[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 11, 1972[/td] [td]Kentucky '96[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Kurt Thomas[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Oct. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Texas Christian '95[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Charlie Ward[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]Oct. 12, 1970[/td] [td]Florida State '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Clarence Weatherspoon[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]270[/td] [td]Sep. 8, 1970[/td] [td]Southern Mississippi '92[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Frank Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]Feb. 25, 1980[/td] [td]Illinois '03[/td] [td]R
[/td] [/tr][/table]

if the only consequence of having a star player or two and a contending team, is to have the bandwagon fans that come along with that...

I'll take that deal any day of the week.

Does Carlos Tevez even post in the Knicks thread? Is he like a regular or anything?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by Al3xis

we know who's who
Plus I'll be happy when the Knicks get bandwagon fans again, because that means the team is finally good again.

It's something every team deals with, no sense in worrying about it or getting upset, it's just a part of sports.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

ohwell.gif

Well I do remember Shandon Anderson dunking on someone crazy on the fastbreak......
[table][tr][td]No[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht[/td] [td]Wt[/td] [td]Born[/td] [td]College[/td] [td]Yrs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Shandon Anderson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]Dec. 31,1973[/td] [td]Georgia '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Michael Doleac[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]262[/td] [td]Jun. 15, 1977[/td] [td]Utah '98[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Howard Eisley[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]Dec. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Boston College '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Othella Harrington[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Jan. 31, 1974[/td] [td]Georgetown '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Allan Houston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]Apr. 20, 1971[/td] [td]Tennessee '93[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Travis Knight[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 13, 1974[/td] [td]Connecticut '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Mark Pope[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 11, 1972[/td] [td]Kentucky '96[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Kurt Thomas[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Oct. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Texas Christian '95[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Charlie Ward[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]Oct. 12, 1970[/td] [td]Florida State '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Clarence Weatherspoon[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]270[/td] [td]Sep. 8, 1970[/td] [td]Southern Mississippi '92[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Frank Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]Feb. 25, 1980[/td] [td]Illinois '03[/td] [td]R
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Doleac was that dude
smokin.gif

this is something every team faces though. its evident in every city. starts with the media coverage. the better a team is doing the more they get highlightedand get special programming done after etc. it brings to attention to the masses and people are once again "ive always been a fan of this team" andthen when the Ls start climbing they're too busy with their lives to care about the same team.

a hardcore fan of a team hardly has a need to argue and justify that hes a fan

I still feel if they let cheney continue through isiah era we would've been better. Didn't look like he wanted to be there at all though.

Back
Top Bottom