Any Knicks fans wanna admit it?

im still a knicks fan despite being let down by them too many times. i hope one day to see them win it all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

dudley straight sonned the hawks in 99

dudley is appreciated
man remember that game where he was diving everywhere had like 14 points, he fouled out at the end and the Garden was rockinnnnnng
pimp.gif

but correction, SPREWELL sonned the Hawks
pimp.gif

man Spree was sonning the Spurs as well if we had a functional/healthy frontcourt no doubt in my mind we woulda taken that not to play the "if" game but ima Knicks fan and thats all weve had these past 10 years so lemme do my thing
tired.gif
I'll never forget the standing O he got
laugh.gif

Was he wearing the face mask that series?

honestly can't recall if he had the face mask on , i watched our entire playoff run on a 12' black and white set

Originally Posted by Woodside718

ohwell.gif

Well I do remember Shandon Anderson dunking on someone crazy on the fastbreak......
[table][tr][td]No[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht[/td] [td]Wt[/td] [td]Born[/td] [td]College[/td] [td]Yrs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Shandon Anderson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]Dec. 31,1973[/td] [td]Georgia '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Michael Doleac[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]262[/td] [td]Jun. 15, 1977[/td] [td]Utah '98[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Howard Eisley[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]Dec. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Boston College '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Othella Harrington[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Jan. 31, 1974[/td] [td]Georgetown '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Allan Houston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]Apr. 20, 1971[/td] [td]Tennessee '93[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Travis Knight[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 13, 1974[/td] [td]Connecticut '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Mark Pope[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 11, 1972[/td] [td]Kentucky '96[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Kurt Thomas[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Oct. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Texas Christian '95[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Charlie Ward[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]Oct. 12, 1970[/td] [td]Florida State '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Clarence Weatherspoon[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]270[/td] [td]Sep. 8, 1970[/td] [td]Southern Mississippi '92[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Frank Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]Feb. 25, 1980[/td] [td]Illinois '03[/td] [td]R
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Good GOD, I'm cringing over here...ugh.

Frank Williams showed flashes here and there but
ohwell.gif
. Weatherspoon andHarrington were basically the same %%%%@%* players.

Here's a name for my fellow Knicks fans...Macek (sp?) Lampe.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
Othella mfin Harrington, the human pump fake in the flesh. Fool used to triple pump fake dolo on fast breaks, then rim out.
laugh.gif
Dudes on WFAN had me real optimistic about him when that trade was made. I think that's around the time when Mutombo was the most soughtout player on the trade block...

Crazy how long it's been since the Spree/Houston/LJ era...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Onewearz first Yankee game was the final game dimaggio's 56 game hit streak
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahem, in my defense
laugh.gif

I never really had a favorite NBA team because I don't like watching the NBA that much anymore. After all the Boston bandwagon bashing I do, I told myselfthat I might as well start following a team so why not give my hometown Knicks a shot?
laugh.gif
And yes, this was before all the LeBron hype. I was actually upsetthey had traded Randolph & Crawford.

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif
minus charles smith
smh.gif
I like the 1999 Knicks final intro feat. The Beastie Boys

Most memorable season because they are the only #8 seeded team to reach the finals.
I love Knicks Basketball from Patrick Ewing era to present David Lee and Nate Robinson tandem
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

i hope the knicks strike out hard as @%#* in FA...they dont deserve a DAMN thing
and neither does your boy cp3. get out of here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Proshares

Imagine how bad it'll be next summer.
True, a lot of Knicks fans and Cleveland haters are going to be
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That too, but I mean if we do happen to get any of the major FA's the # of fans will skyrocket.

This decade hasn't been kind at all when it comes to the Knicks.....I never thought the team would be this bad for this long.

I'm probably one of the few Knicks fans who want the team to improve without LeBron....

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

This decade hasn't been kind at all when it comes to the Knicks.....I never thought the team would be this bad for this long.

I'm probably one of the few Knicks fans who want the team to improve without LeBron....

They have improved.....

All they had to was get rid of Zeke and Marbury

But let's be real here. No legit superstar = No Championship (no pistons)

So that means Lebron MUST be a Knick next summer
laugh.gif

^i believe only the pistons were the only team that has won a championship with no "legit" superstar....
i just want us to make the playoffs. i dont want hear "your team is whack and wouldnt have gotten anywhere if so and so didnt go to bumhole ny"
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

ohwell.gif

Well I do remember Shandon Anderson dunking on someone crazy on the fastbreak......
[table][tr][td]No[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Ht[/td] [td]Wt[/td] [td]Born[/td] [td]College[/td] [td]Yrs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]49[/td] [td]Shandon Anderson[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]Dec. 31,1973[/td] [td]Georgia '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]51[/td] [td]Michael Doleac[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]262[/td] [td]Jun. 15, 1977[/td] [td]Utah '98[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Howard Eisley[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]Dec. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Boston College '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Othella Harrington[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Jan. 31, 1974[/td] [td]Georgetown '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Allan Houston[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]200[/td] [td]Apr. 20, 1971[/td] [td]Tennessee '93[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [td]Travis Knight[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 13, 1974[/td] [td]Connecticut '96[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]41[/td] [td]Mark Pope[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Sep. 11, 1972[/td] [td]Kentucky '96[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]40[/td] [td]Kurt Thomas[/td] [td]F/C[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Oct. 4, 1972[/td] [td]Texas Christian '95[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Charlie Ward[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]Oct. 12, 1970[/td] [td]Florida State '94[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [td]Clarence Weatherspoon[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]270[/td] [td]Sep. 8, 1970[/td] [td]Southern Mississippi '92[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Frank Williams[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]Feb. 25, 1980[/td] [td]Illinois '03[/td] [td]R
[/td] [/tr][/table]

smh.gif
at this sqaud ..... smh

and we all know who's who

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Proshares

Imagine how bad it'll be next summer.
True, a lot of Knicks fans and Cleveland haters are going to be
mad.gif
Sure...

...if no marquee free agent signs with the team or they end up overpaying for someone who won't turn the team around right away.

The notion that "all is lost" if LBJ doesn't sign with the Knicks is false...he's the main prize of the FA class but if the Knicks can get aplaymaker and/or complimentary pieces that'll put them in a position to win right away, it'll be all gravy. Will it be disappointing for a lot ofKnicks fans? Sure...because that's all we've been hearing about for 2+ years now. But most of us have realistic expectations for the squad in 2010...

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

They have improved.....

All they had to was get rid of Zeke and Marbury

But let's be real here. No legit superstar = No Championship (no pistons)

So that means Lebron MUST be a Knick next summer
laugh.gif
The Knicks will further improve when they shed 400 pounds of lard...

EddyCurryBigMac.bmp

This bum is on the books for 2 more seasons
sick.gif

Anyways, hopefully D'Antoni sticks to the script and keeps this team in tank mode for the majority of the season. One more 30-win season wont be so bad.Top 10 pick + LeBron + Bosh = greener pastures in 2010 and beyond
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Ahem, in my defense
laugh.gif

I never really had a favorite NBA team because I don't like watching the NBA that much anymore. After all the Boston bandwagon bashing I do, I told myself that I might as well start following a team so why not give my hometown Knicks a shot?
laugh.gif
And yes, this was before all the LeBron hype. I was actually upset they had traded Randolph & Crawford.
I don't even know what to say to this.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Ahem, in my defense
laugh.gif

I never really had a favorite NBA team because I don't like watching the NBA that much anymore. After all the Boston bandwagon bashing I do, I told myself that I might as well start following a team so why not give my hometown Knicks a shot?
laugh.gif
And yes, this was before all the LeBron hype. I was actually upset they had traded Randolph & Crawford.
I don't even know what to say to this.
Wow.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Y'all remember that Chris Dudley was our starting center in the 99' finals?
sick.gif
... the admiral and tim duncan ate us up that year man... damn you pat and your stupid knees
smh.gif

dudley? ....DEVON! what? .....GET THE TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry guys im a loser

Back
Top Bottom