Any information on Huarache LE Runner April release?? (edit w/pics)

I really like the Huaraches and from a post i have seen of catalog pics, the release date is suppose to be in april, two colorways, can someone help me outwith any information about it. Thank you

i believe the runners there is suppose to be a teal purple black white colorway and a grey volt green black colorway coming out

2vvnns3.jpg

x4j53s.jpg

need those flight huaraches back

although im really diggin those teal runner huaraches

Nike really ruined a couple of colorways of the Huaraches and Trainer IIIs will that wack pattern.

Hopefully they'll show up at outlets...I'd cop a pair to paint, but that's about it...

I would have definately bought those blue ones if they didn't have that streak pattern
ohwell.gif
. In June a red and white pair will be releasing minus the streak so I'llbe all over those
happy.gif
. I'm a big Huarache LE fan, so hopefully nikehas plans to drop more decent colors minus the streaky pattern.

Anyone have any info on if/when these will release? The post says April, but it is now mid May. Any help/info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is weird, a month and a half past when they were suppose to release and still nothing?

This is weird, a month and a half after they were initialy suppose to release and still nothing? Somebody that knows please drop some info.

My bad for the double post up top. Looks to me like people are only willing to drop info on shoes that have been attacked by the hypebeast.

Back
Top Bottom