Any information on Huarache LE Runner April release?? (edit w/pics)

Still no info?? It is almost June & I can not find out anything about this release?? Help anyone?

Isn't it odd that other shoes in that same gray colorway pack have already dropped? For kids there is a dunk low, trainer 3, and I believe a nike big. Formens the trainer 3s have been out with the same pattern and colorway. Yet the huaraches aren't out?

It's now June and still nothing. Could we possibly see these release a little later than expected minus the streak pattern? In the catalogue there was picsof a red and white pair that was suppose to drop in June without the streaks, but are they all pushed back now
frown.gif
?

Originally Posted by JorPun662

they need to bring back the original color scheme Trainers
They did, my local Nike had a few pairs in, all too big for me though, they ran really large, this was about6 months ago.

Wish I had picked up more of these back in 03 or 04 when they were at the outlets for $29

336285062.jpg
pimp.gif

I'm guessing by a lack of orders from stores....namely mom & pop that they were either dropped or pushed to summer release. Even though "we"as sneakerheads dig them....they have never exactly been a big seller....I can always remember even og colorways going on super clearance......

Back
Top Bottom