Any Golfers on NT?

Spieth looks pissed but dude is a stud he's gonna be around for a long time. My guy Dustin didn't win but he will get his soon.

Speith is such a *****. Also I hate how ******* slow he is. That is one of my biggest pet peeves on the course are slow players :smh:

I dont feel either way towards Jordan, but that was entertaining as hell to watch him rip through the front nine then absolutely crap the bed... Wish Dustin could have sunk some putts... Fun Sunday for sure

^ sure did, mad funny. He said if you 3 putt this one might as well stay in America.

Honestly Spieth had just a rough 3 holes, I admire him for fighting back and giving himself a chance.

He's only 22, he will learn from this.

Anybody want to get together a Fantasy Golf League for the rest of the year?

Could either do the remaining big four tournaments (US Open, Players, Open Championship, PGA) or we pick 8 to 10 tournaments that count...

If we want to do a draft, I'll put it together and keep track of money earnings on a spreadsheet.

Anybody want to get together a Fantasy Golf League for the rest of the year?

Could either do the remaining big four tournaments (US Open, Players, Open Championship, PGA) or we pick 8 to 10 tournaments that count...

If we want to do a draft, I'll put it together and keep track of money earnings on a spreadsheet.

You talking a fan duel/draft kings league or something else?

so sick

The flagship Lunars and TW all retail pretty high, right?

I'd just hope these hit the outlets like most nike golf shoes

Didn't know we had a Golf thread. Here's my bag:

Driver - Mizuno JPX 850 w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder R-Flex (plays like a stiff)
3 wood - Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver S-Flex
Irons - Mizuno MP-5, 3-PW w/ Nippon NS 950GH S-Flex
Wedges - Nike Engage 52* Square Sole, 56* Toe Sweep, 60* Dual Sole w/ True Temper DG Wedge Flex
Putter - Nike Method 005

League started last week... Nothing but beautiful weather in Michigan but 50* first night of league and tomorrow will be much of the same... :smh:

anyone else have any good experience buying from lostgolfballs.com or is there better ones out there? been slicing a little too much with my driver

Last edited:
anyone else have any good experience buying from lostgolfballs.com or is there better ones out there? been slicing a little too much with my driver
I prefer http://golfballsdirect.com. Prices are usually better than LostGolfBalls and I've found that the quality is too. I always get AAAA quality as they're alot cheaper and the balls are pretty much in pristine condition. I usually grab the 4 dozen Pro V1 mix pack for around $40 (less after discount). It's usually a 50/50 mix of V1 and V1x. Out of the 48 balls in the pack, the most I've ever had that didn't look like they were brand new was like 5 of them. I get the Bridgestone B330 mix sometimes too. Those are the same quality-wise compared to the Pro V1 pack, but there's alot more B330RX than any other variation (which is great for me since that's the B330 I play.)

They always have discounts running too. Depending on who won the last tourney and what ball they used, they'll discount them. Use code "NEW20" on your first order for 20% off, and "WRX15" for 15% off every order after that, no exclusions. Sometimes they'll have a code for 25% off too depending on the tournament that's on TV that week. Free shipping on orders over $100, and if not they ship USPS Priority for around 6 bucks. Me and my friend usually do a combo order to get the free shipping :lol:. Great customer service too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom