Any Golfers on NT?

Golfsmith has the r11s fairway for 99 right now and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it. I'm not sure if I need the regular or stiff flex though, should I just demo them and see or can you guys provide any insight?
Do you know your swing speed? I think you said before that you swing kind of slow to keep it under control...  You could probably swing a regular, some stiff shafts depending on your swing might not "load" for you. 

I personally like heavy shafts in my fairways... LOVED the 80 gram Motore F3 in my R11... Now playing with the stock 65 gram Fubuki in the XTD though.

ot
last summer in TX was so hot and the greens were basically hitting onto concrete so I was hoping with a spinnier wedge I could score better. My Vr wedges have a bunch of little chips and dents from pebbles SMH

I have played that Texas parking lot golf. Forget spin.

Time for more bump and runs. Take a club less and let it rollllllllllllllllllll

pga tour superstore has the R1 driver for $299 ($100 dollars off) and they also have the RBZ stage2 for $199 (also $100 dollars off).

the black R1 comes out in a week or two if i'm not mistaken

and also the tiger woods TW '14 should be available at most golf stores by the end of the month.

cheers NT golfers. hit'em straight

Got the r11 regular shaft
pimp.gif
R11? Thought it was R11s.

I woulda sold you my R11 with the Motore F3 in it for cheaper than the 99

It is the S. And my buddy has the tool so I'm gonna mess around with the lofts to see which I like the best.

Just bought some golf clubs off craigslist two sets for $40

1 is a complete set and the other is missing an iron mix-matched brands. I'm excited lol

Played 36 holes today :pimp:

Shot 104 and 105 respectively :nerd:

Getting closer to finally breaking 100 consistently. I've done it before, just need it every time.

Finally got a few lessons and changed my grip which has been a huge help. (interlocking grip)

Rarely anymore slice, I feel like I'm going on a good trajectory and just need to keep working on my game. 

I swear on my life I can never hit a decent shot with an interlocking grip. Also, I don't know in hell anyone can.

Overlap, MAYBE.

The ten finger or baseball bat grip is to what you are referring. To each his own. As long as you can repeat it...that's the key.

I interlock, but a majority of golfers overlap. I just figured from the start it made more sense to me to interlock. I mean if Jack and tiger did it... (cue the trolls)

Is it me or is the dudes pinky short AF?
laugh.gif

I overlap... Only way i can swing.  Interlock feels strange to me.

Jim Furyk double overlaps (ring and pinky both overlapping on glove hand) but then again he doesn't do anything normal.

Last edited:
I started with the overlap and transitioned into the interlock. For some reason I was able to control my ball and get more distance when I went over to the interlock.

Just copped a hotel in Rochester for Tues/weds nights for the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
pimp.gif
Probably going to rent a nice long zoom lens for my camera.

I started with the overlap and transitioned into the interlock. For some reason I was able to control my ball and get more distance when I went over to the interlock.

I immediately went to interlock too because I figured it felt more like one big hand controlling the club rather than two hands. I have enough issues with co-ordination as is.

Time to break out my US Open 20xi balls! Scott, Tiger and Rory...:smokin

Back
Top Bottom