Any born again christians or bible followers on here??

Can you guys help me? I am looking for a good signature that will help spread the word of jesus christ. All suggestions are appreciated. god bless
smile.gif

[sup]10[/sup]Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
   "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
      and the authority of his Christ.
   For the accuser of our brothers,
      who accuses them before our God day and night,
      has been hurled down.
 [sup]11[/sup]They overcame him
      by the blood of the Lamb
      and by the word of their testimony;
   they did not love their lives so much
      as to shrink from death.
 [sup]12[/sup]Therefore rejoice, you heavens
      and you who dwell in them!
   But woe to the earth and the sea,
      because the devil has gone down to you!
   He is filled with fury,
      because he knows that his time is short."

You know what you're doing..You need to stay away from religious threads, especially Christian ones..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You know what you're doing..You need to stay away from religious threads, especially Christian ones..

The level of insecurity of certain religious folks baffles me. Take a chill pill, I actually read the bible every now and then.

Originally Posted by Questions03

Anton, how do you expect them to feel?
laugh.gif

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The level of insecurity of certain religious folks baffles me. Take a chill pill, I actually read the bible every now and then.
No it's  not about insecurity. It's about you always going into religious threads and adding your .02 cents when they weren't asked for, especially when you do it just to go against the grain. I realize you haven't done it in this thread but it gets old and everybody on here knows exactly what your opinions are on religion. 
Anyway I'll stop since I don't want to derail this thread. Ignore what I said and carry on..

let me finish that for you anton,
2 Corinthians 4:5
"5) For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"[a]made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ."

You just chop up verses and excerpts from the bible and twist them. Period. Its cheap and doesnt fool anyone.

Oy.

Let people be. Christianity is hardly so hidden in everyday life that you need to quote it as a signature to introduce it to people. We are all aware of its existence.

"One day the older daughter said to her sister, 'There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children.  Come, let’s gethim drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him.  That way we willpreserve our family line through our father.'  So that night they gothim drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

"Thenext morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, 'I sleptwith our father last night.  Let’s get him drunk with wine againtonight, and you go in and sleep with him.  That way our family linewill be preserved.'

"So that night they got him drunk again,and the younger daughter went in and slept with him.  As before, he wasunaware of her lying down or getting up again.  So both of Lot’sdaughters became pregnant by their father.
" (Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36 , NLT)

No it's  not about insecurity. It's about you always going into religious threads and adding your .02 cents when they weren't asked for, especially when you do it just to go against the grain. I realize you haven't done it in this thread but it gets old and everybody on here knows exactly what your opinions are on religion. 
Anyway I'll stop since I don't want to derail this thread. Ignore what I said and carry on..
I haven't offered any opinions in this thread...all I've done so far is post verses from the bible. Calm down before I call Lobotomy....he doesn't play that $$@@
laugh.gif

I thought the last quote I posted is something OP can work with, if preaching to unbelievers and spreading the word is his mission. SIMADOWNAH

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

"5) For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"[a]made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ."

You just chop up verses and excerpts from the bible and twist them. Period. Its cheap and doesnt fool anyone.

Don't get so full of yourself....the quote I posted is sufficient as it is. There's no twisting or trickery....it gets the point across as a stand-alone quote.

Why stop at 4.5.....why don't you post the entire gospel while you're at it.
ohwell.gif

I actually agree 100% with Anton on this one. Thats why I made that religion thread. Can you think of anything you can say that would upset him as much as he just upset you? No, right? Then if your belief is as legitimate as his, why should you want him to keep his thoughts to himself? Hell, let him say whatever he wants, if your belief is well substantiated, it shouldnt matter.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 9:16 Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

If you aren't necessarily using a Bible verse maybe this quote might be good from St. Francis of Assisi "Preach the Gospel at all times. Use words when necessary."

Hope that helps!

I actually agree 100% with Anton on this one. Thats why I made that religion thread. Can you think of anything you can say that would upset him as much as he just upset you? No, right? Then if your belief is as legitimate as his, why should you want him to keep his thoughts to himself? Hell, let him say whatever he wants, if your belief is well substantiated, it shouldnt matter.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Don't get so full of yourself....the quote I posted is sufficient as it is. There's no twisting or trickery....it gets the point across as a stand-alone quote.

Why stop at 4.5.....why don't you post the entire gospel while you're at it.
ohwell.gif

Like I said..You knew exactly what you're doing..

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 9:16 Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

If you aren't necessarily using a Bible verse maybe this quote might be good from St. Francis of Assisi "Preach the Gospel at all times. Use words when necessary."

Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by Theta

16abss1.gif

Back
Top Bottom