Any born again christians or bible followers on here??

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

let me finish that for you anton,

2 Corinthians 4:5

"5) For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. 6For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness,"[a]made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ."

You just chop up verses and excerpts from the bible and twist them. Period. Its cheap and doesnt fool anyone.

Don't get so full of yourself....the quote I posted is sufficient as it is. There's no twisting or trickery....it gets the point across as a stand-alone quote.

Why stop at 4.5.....why don't you post the entire gospel while you're at it.
ohwell.gif

Like I said..You knew exactly what you're doing..

got your panties in a bunch, so i guess it worked.

You know what you're doing..You need to stay away from religious threads, especially Christian ones..

The level of insecurity of certain religious folks baffles me. Take a chill pill, I actually read the bible every now and then.
No it's  not about insecurity. It's about you always going into religious threads and adding your .02 cents when they weren't asked for, especially when you do it just to go against the grain. I realize you haven't done it in this thread but it gets old and everybody on here knows exactly what your opinions are on religion. 
Anyway I'll stop since I don't want to derail this thread. Ignore what I said and carry on..
I haven't offered any opinions in this thread...all I've done so far is post verses from the bible. Calm down before I call Lobotomy....he doesn't play that $$@@
laugh.gif

I thought the last quote I posted is something OP can work with, if preaching to unbelievers and spreading the word is his mission. SIMADOWNAH

laugh.gif

thanks alot guys for messing my thread up
laugh.gif
thank you all who have contributed. keep um coming
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom