Any 80's babies feeling old?

Kinda, just cause it's weird seeing 17-18 year old undergrad students and to think they were born in the 90s !$+? I'm 86

88 here and ever since I turned 21 Ive been feelin like im getting old and time is just passin so fast.

88 here and ever since I turned 21 Ive been feelin like im getting old and time is just passin so fast.

According to the general #NTwitter consensus, Im father time.
tired.gif

%*+!@+$!%!+@ I was born in 1983!!!
mad.gif

According to the general #NTwitter consensus, Im father time.
tired.gif

%*+!@+$!%!+@ I was born in 1983!!!
mad.gif

'89 here. "i'm really too young to be feeling this old."

Spoiler [+]
23jfog1.jpg

'89 here. "i'm really too young to be feeling this old."

Spoiler [+]
23jfog1.jpg

83 here, starting to feel it spent the first half of my 20s just working and going to school, felt old when I turned 25 and was hanging out and
one of my boys born in 88 said to me said, "what you doing out here man shouldn't you be off having kids" i was like
frown.gif
, I got a bunch of
grey hairs now and like never feel like wearing jeans anymore =( Slacks and Khakis are more comfortable
pimp.gif

83 here, starting to feel it spent the first half of my 20s just working and going to school, felt old when I turned 25 and was hanging out and
one of my boys born in 88 said to me said, "what you doing out here man shouldn't you be off having kids" i was like
frown.gif
, I got a bunch of
grey hairs now and like never feel like wearing jeans anymore =( Slacks and Khakis are more comfortable
pimp.gif

87... and not feeling old just feeling like time is going by way too fast! Right after 18, it goes by quick.

87... and not feeling old just feeling like time is going by way too fast! Right after 18, it goes by quick.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Yeah I can relate to feeling older. 856' here. I was just thinking the other day how I am no where near where I thought I would be at this point.
ohwell.gif
*plays ahmad "back in the day"*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jdi23

Yeah I can relate to feeling older. 856' here. I was just thinking the other day how I am no where near where I thought I would be at this point.
ohwell.gif
*plays ahmad "back in the day"*
frown.gif

I'm checking in with '87.  I remember right after I turned 19 I entered this weird phase, up until my 21st birthday or so where I felt like I was getting old.  At 22 though, I feel as young as ever.  I just need to get back into basketball shape and I'll be good to go.
pimp.gif

I'm checking in with '87.  I remember right after I turned 19 I entered this weird phase, up until my 21st birthday or so where I felt like I was getting old.  At 22 though, I feel as young as ever.  I just need to get back into basketball shape and I'll be good to go.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom