Any 80's babies feeling old?

Turning 30 in Oct also.... I remember back in the day i used to say i want kids in my 20s so i can be young for them.... glad that didn't happen... lol

how are the 80s babies doin these days? im 28 now.

Imma b 30 in October, feelin marvelous :pimp:

Word, July here. Its really primetime for 80s babies, not a lick of feeling old over here. Worried bout young yambs? Son this is when they gravitate. Makes sense when you remember who the bad ******* used to be with. Now theyre with you. As long you keep your life and money in order its great. Don't fear it.

Last edited:
I'm 30 come January...

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad I never listened to folk and tried having kids when I was younger and broke. I always stuck to not having kids till my 30s when I'm stable.

Im 27 and turning 28 in December, I don't feel old at all... Nor do I look 27, I get the I thought you were 21-23 all the time..
I still at times feel like a kid eventhough im in my late 20's.. I handle my biz as a man as far as rent, car note, utilities, insurance, and cable but I still don't truly feel like a MAN.. I guess I won't truly feel that way until I have a family depending on me or I accomplish some of my life goals..

Dam, I'll be turning 28 in September. :smh: Its not all bad. Got a 22 year old girl and no kids or anything so im good.

26th  , i feel OLD but a lot of opportunity is coming my way and it make me feel young every time i building a new projects and don't have to worry about no kids or family.  

I'm 29 going on 30 in November and I feel great. I don't look my age. I still feel like I'm 22 for some reason. I've been told I look like a baby :lol: . When I meet 90s baby yambs and I tell em my age, they're reaction is usually :wow: :lol: that's when I usually go for the kill :evil:

Last edited:
Hell yes. Every time I go to a club/bar I'm like these chicks can't be 21

And I'm late on everything not sports related

ill be 28 in july. i still feel young, like i still feel like im in my early 20s. but knowing that im inching closer to 30 is kinda depressing ha

i have nephews in high school/college and i have a hard time keeping up with the latest "it" things lmao, just feels weird sometimes. and Lord, i swear these chicks in their early 20s look better than the ones when i was their age...but that could just be "old man talk"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom