Another look at how good sea glow works on XI bottoms

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Did I just go back in time?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Does anyone know how to get the sticky feeling off of the XI soles after they have been seaglowed? I can get them super Icy but they are sticky after and almost gooey? Someone else must have had this problem. Please help me!

Does anyone know how to get the sticky feeling off of the XI soles after they have been seaglowed? I can get them super Icy but they are sticky after and almost gooey? Someone else must have had this problem. Please help me!

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

where can i buy seaglow?

ebay or http://www.islandgirlproducts.com
as a matter of fact dnt buy from island girl products. u can buy it from ebay alot cheaper... i totaled a 4 oz bottle from the site is 27.95 n from ebay its $19 flat...

check dis dude out http://cgi.ebay.com/Island-Girl-Sea...tage_Shoes&hash=item3f0085321f#ht_3377wt_1137

buy 2 n get a 2 dollar discount

nope the official site is still cheaper. you paid almost 20 for a 4 ounce when you could of payed 40 for a 16 ounce from islandgirlproducts.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

where can i buy seaglow?

ebay or http://www.islandgirlproducts.com
as a matter of fact dnt buy from island girl products. u can buy it from ebay alot cheaper... i totaled a 4 oz bottle from the site is 27.95 n from ebay its $19 flat...

check dis dude out http://cgi.ebay.com/Island-Girl-Sea...tage_Shoes&hash=item3f0085321f#ht_3377wt_1137

buy 2 n get a 2 dollar discount

nope the official site is still cheaper. you paid almost 20 for a 4 ounce when you could of payed 40 for a 16 ounce from islandgirlproducts.

After you sea glow, you need to use the island girl [size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]S[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]I[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]LKENSEAL.[/font][/size]

After you sea glow, you need to use the island girl [size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]S[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]I[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]LKENSEAL.[/font][/size]

i remember sea glow was cheaper back then. but you have to clean the soles after you use it. it works for me to prevent the stickyness

i remember sea glow was cheaper back then. but you have to clean the soles after you use it. it works for me to prevent the stickyness

Yea really. We did go back in time.
laugh.gif
. But to answer some of your questions...

Buy from TAP PLASTICS. if you don't have one in your area, go to tapplastics.com. $26.85 for the 16oz. And yeah, sea glow used to be cheaper ($14.95 for the 16oz back then when I purchased). Or eBay would be good.

To get the "stickiness" off from what I heard, you should scrub the sole with dishwashing soap and water after you remove the seaglow. REMEMBER TO DRY IT COMPLETELY AFTER THAT. Or else, it will be a waste to seaglow in the first place.

Seaglowing is a looooong process so assuming none of you guys think it's simple, please read the care/maintenance thread. There's also different methods on how to apply, but it's whatever floats your boat. Do a lil research and you'll be good.

Yea really. We did go back in time.
laugh.gif
. But to answer some of your questions...

Buy from TAP PLASTICS. if you don't have one in your area, go to tapplastics.com. $26.85 for the 16oz. And yeah, sea glow used to be cheaper ($14.95 for the 16oz back then when I purchased). Or eBay would be good.

To get the "stickiness" off from what I heard, you should scrub the sole with dishwashing soap and water after you remove the seaglow. REMEMBER TO DRY IT COMPLETELY AFTER THAT. Or else, it will be a waste to seaglow in the first place.

Seaglowing is a looooong process so assuming none of you guys think it's simple, please read the care/maintenance thread. There's also different methods on how to apply, but it's whatever floats your boat. Do a lil research and you'll be good.

luvtheshoe wrote:
After you sea glow, you need to use the island girl [size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]S[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]I[/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica]LKENSEAL[/font][/size][/font][/size][size=+1][font=Arial,Helvetica].[/font][/size]

What does silkenseal do?

Back
Top Bottom