Another Illuminati Thread vol. Possible Newest Illuminati Recruit?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

French Montana? Illuminati?

M7iT5.gif
roll.gif
Get's me everytime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kendrick lamar said it best
There is no black man in the illuminati last time i checked that was the most racist party

Originally Posted by odog24

There is no black man in the illuminato last time i checked that was the most racist party

Wth does Kendrick Lamar know...there's no proof that there are no blacks in the illuminati

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

There is no black man in the illuminato last time i checked that was the most racist party

Wth does Kendrick Lamar know...there's no proof that there are no blacks in the illuminati

what does anyone know about the illuminati???

everybody that talks about them are just speculating

but why start the vid with a pyramid?
why put pyramids and Egyptian references in alot of videos and performances
I'm just sayin tho.

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

I'm just sayin tho.

OK.
Ask yourself.

There are pyramids. Then what?

Do you feel secretly compelled to steal now? 

I mean if theyre sending messages, what message are they sending?

Identifying patterns is one thing...seeing what they say and/or if they say anything is another.

Remember, its always fun to speculate when you NEVER have to prove anything you're talking about. 

You might say, well I can't prove what i'm thinking either way. So then I ask you, why should I believe you and what does this information help you to do in any case?

Did you ever think they included the pyramids just to screw with people who would think pyramids mean something more than what they do? What happened to directors being provocative? 

But no...everyone thinks they can "see through the smoke"...and instead of just seeing through it...they see something COMPLETELY far left of whats actually there. 

You're so focused on not being tricked, that you're willing to adopt any illogical explanation. 

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

you guys denying it are the problem, of course they would pick someone you'd never expect. and you sheep just keep denying 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm a sheep for not believing you?
OK...lets play your game.

What message are they sending and what am I not seeing?

You say there is something we're not getting. Then what are we not getting? Put us on game. Enlighten us.

Its one thing to make assertions, but don't cry foul when I ask you to back them up.

Could all of this mean something? Sure...it very well could...but then again, its possible that my dog runs a secret asian streetracing crew at night. I'll never know so I can just speculate to no end.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

id join just to %%@! them up in the long run...
Oh...i'm sure you'd get 'em...REAL GOOD.

I love how its ALWAYS the religious people in these threads. Like seriously. Its getting ridiculous. 

The devil and the occult is out to get you...and whats the solution? JESUS!

Hell, at least I can SEE the people involved in the Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission meetings. 
roll.gif

Back to square one.

Aye i hear you and feel where you comin from
i aint even tryin to pick sides but it like if it aint true why are there so many things goin on to make people feel theres a conspiracy
lets say vid.directors labels or whoever are jus doin it to pull legs. is this a new marketing strategy?
and what dose the symbols do to me jack but the whole conspiracy just make me look at things different
and it make wanna show love and positivity and just try to be myself....small things

Putty, what on earth was the reason to bring religion into this?
I know idiots who are non religious who are illuminati conspiracists.

But anyway, the whole rapper/illuminati things is played and stupid. I can't believe theres dudes out htere who really believe rappers have anything to do with any of it.

Its a cotdamn pyramid. Half of you think aliens are related to pyramids, the other half thinks its illuminati.

Son was sitting on a %%%+*%# pyramid, so %%%+*%# what?

Kanye said it best, "when they see a %#%+@ is stupid rich, people just start coming up with stupid %%@@"

Let that %%@@ die.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys just never give up do you?

Guess I am a "sheep" since I don't believe you and your infatuation with some secret club 
roll.gif
roll.gif

What really cracks me up is all you Illuminati hypes NEVER have anything to back it up except "Oh theres pyramids and triangles/diamonds! He's successful he MUST be illuminati!"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Guess I am a "sheep" since I don't believe you and your infatuation with some secret club 
roll.gif
roll.gif

What really cracks me up is all you Illuminati hypes NEVER have anything to back it up except "Oh theres pyramids and triangles/diamonds! He's successful he MUST be illuminati!"

interesting avy you got there

you guys know nothing about the illuminati or their motives  talking about "They would never ask French Montana" to join .. What u kno about it

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

interesting avy you got there
That's exactly the whole point of it, making fun of dudes who believe in it

How come Diddy raps on the All About The Benjamins beat in every song he's featured in.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by xsourdieselx

I'm just sayin tho.

OK.
Ask yourself.

There are pyramids. Then what?

Do you feel secretly compelled to steal now? 

I mean if theyre sending messages, what message are they sending?

Identifying patterns is one thing...seeing what they say and/or if they say anything is another.

Remember, its always fun to speculate when you NEVER have to prove anything you're talking about. 

You might say, well I can't prove what i'm thinking either way. So then I ask you, why should I believe you and what does this information help you to do in any case?

Did you ever think they included the pyramids just to screw with people who would think pyramids mean something more than what they do? What happened to directors being provocative? 

But no...everyone thinks they can "see through the smoke"...and instead of just seeing through it...they see something COMPLETELY far left of whats actually there. 

You're so focused on not being tricked, that you're willing to adopt any illogical explanation. 

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

you guys denying it are the problem, of course they would pick someone you'd never expect. and you sheep just keep denying 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm a sheep for not believing you?
OK...lets play your game.

What message are they sending and what am I not seeing?

You say there is something we're not getting. Then what are we not getting? Put us on game. Enlighten us.

Its one thing to make assertions, but don't cry foul when I ask you to back them up.

Could all of this mean something? Sure...it very well could...but then again, its possible that my dog runs a secret asian streetracing crew at night. I'll never know so I can just speculate to no end.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

id join just to %%@! them up in the long run...
Oh...i'm sure you'd get 'em...REAL GOOD.

I love how its ALWAYS the religious people in these threads. Like seriously. Its getting ridiculous. 

The devil and the occult is out to get you...and whats the solution? JESUS!

Hell, at least I can SEE the people involved in the Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission meetings. 
roll.gif

Back to square one.

>implying I was being serious

what does Jesus have to do with this
laugh.gif

also where is your evidence that your dog is not running an underground street racing club?

The illuminati and hip hop been hand and hand since LL made i shot ya....maybe ever further
so idk why there are those who are acting like the illuminati is somthing people jus started talkin about a year or two ago
its jus fuego now because this is the age of the internet
and i find the topic interesting to talk and think about i mean there no harm to wonder if their real not
but wheres some info or somthing that debunk the rumors

all these pyramids and weird !%@ symblism in videos only makes sense, and to the people saying they only do this to stir up controversy yea your right. the labels make them push this type of imagery it's not the artist's intention to put this stuff all in their music & videos. so you saying Fat Joe & Chris Brown's video with that big pyramid on the beach don't mean anything?? why is their a gigantic pyramid on the beach for??
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

all these pyramids and weird !%@ symblism in videos only makes sense, and to the people saying they only do this to stir up controversy yea your right. the labels make them push this type of imagery it's not the artist's intention to put this stuff all in their music & videos. so you saying Fat Joe & Chris Brown's video with that big pyramid on the beach don't mean anything?? why is their a gigantic pyramid on the beach for??
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

The thing is i dont get why you think its the RECORD LABEL making this videos arent there directors involved? Like the record label doesnt just make a green screen for an artist them there.

The illumanati symbols $%++ is whats hot right now because kanye and jay-z made it popular as they themselves use it to gain EXTRA attention to themselves

Back
Top Bottom